sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

I thought we were far better team even with one man down.

Definitely not. They bossed the game completely.

Possession means f**k all if you don't know what to do with it. Until Colo went off, we created the second half's best chance.

I guess Swansea and West Brom "bossed" us away from home last season?

:lol: Aye, just pick two games that we won.

They've got possibly the worst team in the league and we let them do whatever they wanted. That's not acceptable at all.

you may have not realised we had a player sent off and they had an extra man, and the ref was buying thier cheating. You obviously never saw the game.

We had much better attacking players and didn't use them. 10 vs 11 means nothing if you've actually got a gameplan.

Possession means f**k all if you don't know what to do with it. Until Colo went off, we created the second half's best chance.

They've got possibly the worst team in the league and we let them do whatever they wanted. That's not acceptable at all.

I do hope you've been on the ale.

I think one of the commentators said they'd created less chances than any team the top 5 leagues or something.

So we play for a draw.

Did you notice that we got one of these in the first half? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Red_card.svg/200px-Red_card.svg.png

Ridiculously biased coverage by Sky Sports. :anguish:

Just tweeted them to ask "How come you're not even looking at the terrible unpunished studs into chest challenge by Larsson on Ameobi? Biased much?!"

I don't expect much by way of reply from the bent bastards.

Le Tis' squeal of delight when they scored and he proclaimed "AND THERE'S STILL TIME FOR A WINNER!" f***ing hook nosed c*** should p*ss off and ram another kebab down his gobshite mouth, the prick.

:thup:

Ba let us down today. I know he was on his own up there, but he needs to win some headers. If he wants to be in the center he has to be able to bring the ball down or knock it on for someone.

When Shola came off, I think everyone could tell; we weren't going to have any more retention of the ball to relieve the pressure.

It's always gutting to drop points this way. But, at least we put in a performance today. I couldn't've said that about many matches this season. Progress.

Ba was on his own, he had nobody to head to.

Guest bimpy474

you may have not realised we had a player sent off and they had an extra man, and the ref was buying thier cheating. You obviously never saw the game.

We had much better attacking players and didn't use them. 10 vs 11 means nothing if you've actually got a gameplan.

True but tbf to Sunderland as shit as they are, they have only lost 2 homes in yonks, Man Utd and i cant remember the other.

Ba let us down today. I know he was on his own up there, but he needs to win some headers. If he wants to be in the center he has to be able to bring the ball down or knock it on for someone.

When Shola came off, I think everyone could tell; we weren't going to have any more retention of the ball to relieve the pressure.

It's always gutting to drop points this way. But, at least we put in a performance today. I couldn't've said that about many matches this season. Progress.

Possibly the worst post today

Ba let us down :lol: :lol: He worked his fucking socks off, didn't know he had it in him to work like that for 90 minutes.

I do hope you've been on the ale.

I think one of the commentators said they'd created less chances than any team the top 5 leagues or something.

So we play for a draw.

Did you notice that we got one of these in the first half? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Red_card.svg/200px-Red_card.svg.png

Did you notice that we've got a far, far better team, even without Tiote?

Some incredibly embarrassing attitudes here. Accepting a point off THAT team is madness.

Getting flashbacks of the 1-1 match when Gyan scored. Their fans were making 1-1 hand gestures, probably the most bizarre thing I've witnessed the opposition fans doing in my life. Sickening for it to happen again, but it felt inevitable with the way the game was going. Will gladly settle for the point, any news on why Colo went off?

Guest bimpy474

Possibly the worst post today

Ba let us down :lol: :lol: He worked his fucking socks off, didn't know he had it in him to work like that for 90 minutes.

And he should have had 3 or 4 fouls given to him, especially the one where Cuellar went right through the back of him.

Ba's fitness is one of his worst attributes but he put in one hell of a shift today. He did need replacing after 80 minutes but he worked his socks off all afternoon and managed to burrow through their backline on his own a few times.

Fans with half a brain like NAGAS might not appreciate his contribution, but his manager will.

Getting flashbacks of the 1-1 match when Gyan scored. Their fans were making 1-1 hand gestures, probably the most bizarre thing I've witnessed the opposition fans doing in my life. Sickening for it to happen again, but it felt inevitable with the way the game was going. Will gladly settle for the point, any news on why Colo went off?

It looked like cramp.

Ba's fitness is one of his worst attributes but he put in one hell of a shift today. He did need replacing after 80 minutes but he worked his socks off all afternoon and managed to burrow through their backline on his own a few times.

Fans with half a brain like NAGAS might not appreciate his contribution, but his manager will.

Half a brain? You're being too kind.

Saying that he's got half a brain is giving him far too much credit.

Thought pardew was spot on throughout, we came out of the blocks quickly, scored and were well on top. The sending off caused a reshuffle to which pardew again got the tactics right by putting perch into midfield. They created very little and didn't look like scoring and it was proved by their equaliser being a flukey deflection. For me everyone gave their all but Colo, santon and yohan stood out for me.

Great away performance. Extremely unlucky not to leave with all three points, Coloccini was absolutely immense and Cabaye had his best game of the season. Tiote is a f***ing lemon, absolutely pointless challenge and we were in complete control until that point. We did an absolutely sterling job with 10 men and they were very fortunate to find the equaliser despite all their possession.

Krul 7

Simpson 7

Williamson 7

Coloccini 8

Santon 7

Ben Arfa 6

Tiote n/a

Cabaye 7

Jonas 6

Ba 6

Perch 6

Oh yeah and Martin Atkinson is a horrible Mackem cunt.

Le Tissier, f*** off. Ridiculous biased commentary.

Content with a point. A little disappointing after holding on for so long and them getting so lucky with the goal but being down to ten men for so long must've been absolutely draining. Sunderland were absolutely dire like, we should smash them up here in April.

Colo, Santon + Cabaye were all terrific.