sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

Guest bimpy474

How the hell can we tell if it was thrown, i mean with amount of rubbish that swirls around that place.

Only thing missing in that perv from American Beauty filming the stuff.

Guest Howaythetoon

A disappointing result but one I'd have taken before KO. 11vs11 we would have won comfortably. A battling performance with some good individual performances. Still we are playing well short of our best and must improve if we are to be anywhere near the kind of force we were last season Colo, Santon, Krul, Ba, Williamson, Simpson and Cabaye were all very good I thought

Tiote is definitely becoming a liability. Incident in question he was getting held back and went for the ball but if a mackem hit one of our lad's shins like that we'd be screaming for him to be sent off. Hope Tiote is fucking bollocked for that and told to stop playing like such a daft cunt. Not convinced he will be though.

Tiote is definitely becoming a liability. Incident in question he was getting held back and went for the ball but if a mackem hit one of our lad's shins like that we'd be screaming for him to be sent off. Hope Tiote is fucking bollocked for that and told to stop playing like such a daft cunt. Not convinced he will be though.

Agree with all that.

A disappointing result but one I'd have taken before KO. 11vs11 we would have won comfortably. A battling performance with some good individual performances. Still we are playing well short of our best and must improve if we are to be anywhere near the kind of force we were last season Colo, Santon, Krul, Ba, Williamson, Simpson and Cabaye were all very good I thought

Without a shadow of doubt.

Never watched such a bias ref in a game.

Yes Tiote was reckless, but what about Larson studs to Shola in his chest, 0 CARDS!

Larsson as much as i hate him didn't go in with any nasty intent, it was a yellow at most, not even sure it was that.

But tiotes was 2 colours worse? Tiote should have only got yellow if Larsson was no card.

Agreed, said the same in the Tiote thread ;)

Did you see Larcunts reaction when Tiote did what he did ? I'd say he influenced the ref.... look closely.

Dont get me going on him, i hate him, he dives a lot but the handball when he points at his head to the lino last season shows how much of a cheat he is.

Dont think he influence the ref's decision to be honest. Atkinson as a ref is just shit, always has been and always will be.

He gets right in the refs face waving his arms about like the cunt he is.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I am struggling a bit to come to terms  that it was Ba of all the players to cost us victory today with that own goal, along with the idiot, Tiote. Both are still top players though, I'll forgive them. I'm super confident we'll beat the scum at SJP later in the season now.:p.

he kicked shola in the chest and got away with it- but tiote got sent off, the argument was his foot was 2ft off the ground.

If that is the logic, larson should have got 2 reds and a yellow.

Guest bimpy474

Never watched such a bias ref in a game.

Yes Tiote was reckless, but what about Larson studs to Shola in his chest, 0 CARDS!

Larsson as much as i hate him didn't go in with any nasty intent, it was a yellow at most, not even sure it was that.

But tiotes was 2 colours worse? Tiote should have only got yellow if Larsson was no card.

Agreed, said the same in the Tiote thread ;)

Did you see Larcunts reaction when Tiote did what he did ? I'd say he influenced the ref.... look closely.

Dont get me going on him, i hate him, he dives a lot but the handball when he points at his head to the lino last season shows how much of a cheat he is.

Dont think he influence the ref's decision to be honest. Atkinson as a ref is just shit, always has been and always will be.

He gets right in the refs face waving his arms about like the cunt he is.

Oh aye, he is always at the ref's. I think thats why he's so popular with us fans like :lol:

I am struggling a bit to come to terms  that it was Ba of all the players to cost us victory today with that own goal, along with the idiot, Tiote. Both are still top players though, I'll forgive them. I'm super confident we'll beat the scum at SJP later in the season now.:p.

Forgive Ba for what exactly? :lol:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Forgive Ba for what exactly? :lol:

The own goal of course, even if it was unlucky. He was good other wise, but ultimately that was the goal that cost us 2 points today, say what you like about the rest.

Tiote is definitely becoming a liability. Incident in question he was getting held back and went for the ball but if a mackem hit one of our lad's shins like that we'd be screaming for him to be sent off. Hope Tiote is f***ing bollocked for that and told to stop playing like such a daft c***. Not convinced he will be though.

Indeed.

This has been coming for a while. Needs to sort his head out because he isn't playing well, with our without the needless, counterproductive aggression.

Chief Supt Steve Neill said: "We have received a report of racist language being used at the Sunderland versus Newcastle game.

"Northumbria Police will not tolerate racism in any form and enquiries into the report are being carried out."

Against Demba Ba apparently, spotted on telly.

IF it was a harsh red card then how is Tiote a liability ?

We all love when he flies into tackles and wins the ball, we cannot pick and choose what things to love about his game. He is a HUGE player for us and had he nicked the ball first he would have been the one getting caught but as he was being pulled back he arrived a split second too late.

We need him to be brave and go in for the tackles, its a kind of midfield role that will get you lots of cards no matter if it is Perch or Bigi in there instead of Tiote. Its how Pardew likes us to play with one CM being there to break up the play and protect the back four.