Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

Been all Liverpool in the pre-match build up here in Sweden, if I didn't know better I would have thought Liverpool played Liverpool.

That´s no surprise. Liverpool is maybe the biggest club, supporter wise, here in Sweden.

It's a joke how Sky continue to pick this fixture like. Two great games over fifteen years ago, apart from that it's been akin to repeatedly showing Man Utd vs Wigan every season.

I'm guessing they get relatively big audiences for it though. We're well supported domestically and Liverpool games they can sell abroad.

It's a joke how Sky continue to pick this fixture like. Two great games over fifteen years ago, apart from that it's been akin to repeatedly showing Man Utd vs Wigan every season.

I'm guessing they get relatively big audiences for it though. We're well supported domestically and Liverpool games they can sell abroad.

Yeah, and they love the scouse cunts.

Yeah, and they love the scouse cunts.

Liverpool vs Newcastle is marketed as one of our great rivalries in our own club's official DVD offerings for sale in the club shop.

Been all Liverpool in the pre-match build up here in Sweden, if I didn't know better I would have thought Liverpool played Liverpool.

That´s no surprise. Liverpool is maybe the biggest club, supporter wise, here in Sweden.

I know, this is ridiculous though.

Shouldn't Coleman be out watching Welsh players? I wouldn't be too happy if Roy Hodgson was a pundit nearly every week for games. Just doesn't seem right.

Surely he's been able to watch Joe Allen, Gunter and Hal Robson-Kanu.

When watching in a studio he'll be seeing what we see on the tv though won't he? Whereas if he was at the game he could watch certain players individually, look for things such as positional discipline when off the ball that you wouldn't see when watching on tv that follows the ball.

Shouldn't Coleman be out watching Welsh players? I wouldn't be too happy if Roy Hodgson was a pundit nearly every week for games. Just doesn't seem right.

Surely he's been able to watch Joe Allen, Gunter and Hal Robson-Kanu.

When watching in a studio he'll be seeing what we see on the tv though won't he? Whereas if he was at the game he could watch certain players individually, look for things such as positional discipline when off the ball that you wouldn't see when watching on tv that follows the ball.

Implying Chris Coleman is a competent manager :memelol:

OptaJoe Verified ‏@OptaJoe

1 - The last Newcastle player to score a league goal at Anfield (excl. own goals) was Patrick Kluivert in 2004. Distance.

3:51 PM - 4 Nov 12

Fucking hell, that's disgraceful. :lol:

Ah, the much coveted 4-3-3. Hope it doesn't work out like it did at Everton in the first half.

4-3-3? how long is that going to last,

with Cisse and Ba in the line-up soon as it hits the fan,  Pardew will not resist resorting straight back to 4-4-2.  predictable as anything.