Club Brugge vs Newcastle United - 08/11/12 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Fenham Mag

Two Places Available For Brugge, With Tickets

Depart Wednesday 8am for coach/eurostar.

2 Nights hotel in Bruge.

Match ticktets included.

£160.

ANYONE INTERESTED DROP ME A TEXT. Got no net at moment.

You still got a coach load going down to Hull mate? If so, do you know where they're heading?

Got two places left in our cabin on the party ferry leaving Hull on Wednesday, arriving back on Saturday morning. Includes transfers and a night in a hotel in Brugge, £112 all-in. PM me if interested.

I thought that was canny funny.

The hey baby bit was a crease :lol:

And they're worried about our behavior? Done nowt for their reputation there. Just seemed hell bent on annoying everyone.

Watched 2mins of that - what a bunch of tits (and for what its worth, i like Belgium and Belgians)

I'd start Curtis Good. I know it's a tough game to throw him in, but we simply cannot afford even a niggle to Williamson ahead of the West Ham game. We're missing enough players as it is: Tiote, Cabaye, Perch, Colo and possibly/probably Ba.

He's in Asia at the moment playing for the (man that's a great nickname) Socceroos.

:lol: It is a woeful nickname

I'd start Curtis Good. I know it's a tough game to throw him in, but we simply cannot afford even a niggle to Williamson ahead of the West Ham game. We're missing enough players as it is: Tiote, Cabaye, Perch, Colo and possibly/probably Ba.

He's in Asia at the moment playing for the (man that's a great nickname) Socceroos.

:lol: It is a woeful nickname

never realised how shit the name sounds. Its a brand here now though, so it will never get changed.