Club Brugge vs Newcastle United - 08/11/12 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Fenham Mag

Didn't expect him to start, but a bit of a shame HBA isn't travelling.  Would have liked to see him get a cameo, although in fairness, that would mean we would be losing the game!

Please Marveaux and Mehdi are in, fingers crossed they make the matchday 18.  Hope Cabaye isn't risked.  Elliot back fit is a good thing as well.  He's looked better than Harper this season.

Lee Ryder and Mark Douglas driving to Brugges.

Jacket stolen on ferry which had car keys in.

Was just reading about that on the chronicle site. Great to see that screens are being put up. I really hope most behave to show that the Belgians had nothing to worry about.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news//tm_headline=die-hard-newcastle-united-fans-set-sail-for-bruges%26method=full%26objectid=32182963%26siteid=72703-name_page.html

Tav, Medhi and XISCO in the squad.

Newcastle United squad in full

Mehdi Abeid, Romain Amalfitano, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi, Vurnon Anita, Gael Bigirimana, Yohan Cabaye, Papiss Cisse, Fabricio Coloccini, Rob Elliot, Shane Ferguson, Tim Krul, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Davide Santon, James Tavernier, Steven Taylor, Cheick Tiote, Mike Williamson, Xisco.

Well I never.

Harper

Tarvenier    Willo        Coloccini  Ferguson

Bigi            Tiote

Sammy              Marveaux            Obertan

Cisse

Harper

Tarvenier    Willo        Coloccini  Ferguson

Bigi            Tiote

Sammy              Marveaux            Obertan

Cisse

I like that :thup: