Club Brugge vs Newcastle United - 08/11/12 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Fenham Mag

-----------Krul

Tav---Willi----Colo---Sant

-----------Tiote

---Anita-----------Biggi

Ober-----Cisse---------Sammy

Think it might be as above but Ferguson at LB and maybe Marveaux instead of Anita as Anita will play in midfield on Sunday. Possibly Shola not Cisse for the same reason.

Krul

Simpson    Williamson    Coloccini    Ferguson

Tiote            Anita

Obertan                                          Sammi

Ameobi        Cisse

For all our centre midfield options we've got nobody apart from Cabaye who I'd call a forward thinking ball player, we lack a decent back up who's comfortable on the ball.

Might explain why we have been linked in the media with more attacking midfielders, i rejected the idea at first but when you think about it then it starts to make a little bit more sense.

Team:

Krul

Simpson

Colo

Williamson

Ferguson

Anita

Bigirimana

Tiote

Obertan

Ameobi

Cisse

That's what i'd go with. :thup:  That centre-midfield was pretty uninspiring in the home tie with Brugges, but away from home i think it'll be fine. Robust. Surely Brugges are going to be quite vulnerable anyway, what with the recent departure of their manager?

I really liked that front trio against Bordeaux, too.

For folk staying overnight - How many €'s are you taking? Still need to get mine sorted.

Hundreds of billions.  :troll:

Seriously though, I've got a cashcard with about £150 on there from my holiday this year, gonna get some cash changed over too, no idea how much I'm gonna need.

For folk staying overnight - How many €'s are you taking? Still need to get mine sorted.

Hundreds of billions.  :troll:

Seriously though, I've got a cashcard with about £150 on there from my holiday this year, gonna get some cash changed over too, no idea how much I'm gonna need.

Me neither, not sure if a £100's worth will be enough.