Club Brugge 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 08/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 22

Stifler

Imagine if we had set HBA loose on this rabble....

They looked pap scared of us and we didn't take advantage.

Imagine if we had set HBA loose on this rabble....

Imagine if we had set HBA loose on this rabble...

Imagine if we'd started with hba and he got a long term injury...

It looks like we will qualify. Job done.

"I wasn't too concerned. I thought we would score goals tonight, it was just important not to let any more in,” said Pardew.

"We got a great goal from Anita after a good bit of pressure and then immediately got the second before half-time, which was a bonus, really.

"We came in at half-time in a strong position and really all we did second half was just to make sure defensively we were sound, and apart from a few break-aways and a couple of set-plays, I thought we were and it was just about whether we were going to score the winner.

Just to confirm it's not the players running out of steam etc.

Not that I'm that arsed in this particular match like.

A real worry, actually.

Guest Geordiesned

A flavour of Brugge...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/73BB681E-F39D-4C9C-8301-211424A4933A-775-00000031E0A5F655.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/5DA1FBC3-3734-46AF-9B3A-306E7219A1D3-775-00000031ABFB097E.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/4F440124-BA57-4FBB-868F-AC6E1113A40F-775-000000319FEB78A6.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/DCACB82B-6851-4F5B-A4CF-A0DF427C493B-775-00000031903FBF3A.jpg

Last one is Heza's flag.

Any more on it kicking off in the Market square, some publican said it was earlier.

Orval is fuckng lush mind x

It's probably bullshit, I've been watching the webcams at times and have seen nothing at all.

Good stuff.

Seen a fair few casualties this evening from the drink, lots of good natured fun though & we were right near some Brugge fans at the bigscreen with no bother despite some aggro knacker idiots best efforts. Soon got told to shut the fuck up and move on though.

Good stuff.

Seen a fair few casualties this evening from the drink, lots of good natured fun though & we were right near some Brugge fans at the bigscreen with no bother despite some aggro knacker idiots best efforts. Soon got told to shut the f*** up and move on though.

I just had a quick look at the webcams again and saw flashing blue lights on a van which was moving slowly away from the market.

Just got back to the square. There were a fair few Nufc fans in home areas (us included) and the official away areas were made up if 3 separate areas with quite a few spare seats. I tried to move a ht but they wouldn't let me.

Missed their 2 goals and one of our lot has been lifted by the police but no idea why.

Spoke to a lad who came with Thomas cook they all did get tickets and as the flight wasn't full they sold spare tickets to passengers who then profiteered from them. Also saw youth team players this morning who were asking £150 for a ticket

Disgusting, I've had quite a few spare tickets for big games and have always sold them as cost price.

When you were in the youth team, that was about half a crown weren't it mate?

Enjoyed the game, enjoyed the atmosphere and loved time we have spent in Brugge. The locals seem to have taken well to us and I hope that the People of Club Brugge look back at us and wish they had accommodated us with more tickets.

I didn't have a ticket until just after 5pm, some people were asking stupid money spoke to one guy that said he bought 2 in the home end for €500 !?!? In the end I done something pretty shameful tbh, a fella offered me a fake, it wasn't even that good, the ink had ran in places and the stadium layout wasn't on the back, we got it for free like and I couldn't believe I got through 5 ticket checks and a barcode scanner with it.

Not really sure how I feel about doing it but I'm glad I got to see the match and have the experience.

Guest neesy111

Brugge should be shot with shit, only 18,000 turned up tonight and loads of our fans had to watch the game on a screen in Brugge, 11,000 below capacity.

No where near that amount empty tbh.