Club Brugge 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 08/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 22

Stifler

Just watched those videos and plenty of photos and can't find myself once. Disappointed and relieved at the same time. Cracking trip on the whole, how f***ing far was the walk to the ground ?!?

only just got back but we were talking to some lads on the train and a couple wanted to go back to the ground this morning and got directions from a local and from the 2nd square where we met it took them 15 mins straight up the road.  The police were a disgrace walking us for an hour on a massive diversion,  they bussed in the Birmingham fans last season and should have bussed us in as well.

I remember checking on Google Maps before we came out and it was right near by. The massive trek was needless for us; plus the hassle it caused for locals who had people walking (and more) on their front lawns.

My fucking voice. :(

You will have had nice warm hands though with your red gloves on......very stalker-esc I know.

My mate texted saying nice red gloves.. they're pink. :okay:

My mam also texted to say she'd seen me on Look North, fame at last.

Possibly the most successful game of Familiar Face Bingo I've ever played, round every corner there was someone I knew.. Mostly off here. :lol: Absolutely class trip, but a LONG journey back yesterday and I could hardly sleep despite being shattered.

I wouldn't worry, I'm quite used to having random people come up to me or shout JILL. :lol: At least it makes me feel popular.

A7VAOLhCMAASC75.jpg

There's every chance I was trying to take a photo of Fugazi at this point, who I spotted down the front. Some bloke kept putting his arms in the way though so couldn't get one. A certain Sir Ali of Gupter even sneaked into the above picture that my mate sent me.

By far the best trip I've ever been on. Absolutely immense from start to finish. Amsterdam is something else like.

Brugge it'self was fucking mint anarl. That small square outside those few bars packed with toon fans was class. Got a bit rowdy towards the end with the throwing of plastic shubbery and that bloke in the yellow jacket trying to climb out the window like but good fun none the less. Didnt see any bother all weekend, a copper had a pint thrown at him early on but thats about it, thought Newcastle fans did themselves utterly proud. First time I've ever seen a bird actually get her tits out 'for the lads' aswell.

Walk to the ground was a laugh, despite it being an absolute trek. Nice end to the match aswell with both sets of supporters clapping each other off.  Met some great characters along the way and spotted a few off this place; breifly spoke to Neesy and MW who were both pretty smashed at the time like.

Cant wait for another one.

By far the best trip I've ever been on. Absolutely immense from start to finish. Amsterdam is something else like.

Brugge it'self was f***ing mint anarl. That small square outside those few bars packed with toon fans was class. Got a bit rowdy towards the end with the throwing of plastic shubbery and that bloke in the yellow jacket trying to climb out the window like but good fun none the less. Didnt see any bother all weekend, a copper had a pint thrown at him early on but thats about it, thought Newcastle fans did themselves utterly proud. First time I've ever seen a bird actually get her tits out 'for the lads' aswell.

Walk to the ground was a laugh, despite it being an absolute trek. Nice end to the match aswell with both sets of supporters clapping each other off.  Met some great characters along the way and spotted a few off this place; breifly spoke to Neesy and MW who were both pretty smashed at the time like.

Was that the 'magpie ranger' guy from Sam Jacks? Not sure how he didn't fall out. People were shouting "jump, jump, jump" :mike: Desperate to be centre of attention the lad. Loved that little square though. Some laugh!

Brugge it'self was f***ing mint anarl. That small square outside those few bars packed with toon fans was class. Got a bit rowdy towards the end with the throwing of plastic shubbery and that bloke in the yellow jacket trying to climb out the window like but good fun none the less. Didnt see any bother all weekend, a copper had a pint thrown at him early on but thats about it, thought Newcastle fans did themselves utterly proud. First time I've ever seen a bird actually get her tits out 'for the lads' aswell.

:lol: