Club Brugge 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 08/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 22

Stifler

That bloke in the yellow jacket was on my bus on the Thomas Cook trip.  Last on the bus each time arriving just as they were about to give up on him.  He did like a sing song though but a rather unusual repertoire including Abba, Adam Ant and Do-Re-Mi from The Sound of Music.

I wouldn't worry, I'm quite used to having random people come up to me or shout JILL. :lol: At least it makes me feel popular.

A7VAOLhCMAASC75.jpg

There's every chance I was trying to take a photo of Fugazi at this point, who I spotted down the front. Some bloke kept putting his arms in the way though so couldn't get one. A certain Sir Ali of Gupter even sneaked into the above picture that my mate sent me.

Me and my two mates are in that, proud.

Just some ridiculous comments overheard in Brugge:

"How ya been keeping?

I've been better, got me wallet dipped on the ferry!"

"Divvint bother gan doon there. It's full of the shoes off shite."

"Just call me Mortal, because I'm fucking mortal."

http://i47.tinypic.com/301d7ki.jpg

:lol: :lol:

we had to pull him back in, does all the chants on the mic in sam jacks on match days, was trying to do it out the window but he got a few renditions of 'who the f***ing hell are you' and 'we'll sing what wee want' :lol: he got a bit emotional

got a canny video of someone doing a klinsman in that pile of rubbish :lol: not sure what gans through peoples heads tbh haha some bloke was wading around in it, in what can only be described as budgie smugglers

I wouldn't worry, I'm quite used to having random people come up to me or shout JILL. :lol: At least it makes me feel popular.

A7VAOLhCMAASC75.jpg

There's every chance I was trying to take a photo of Fugazi at this point, who I spotted down the front. Some bloke kept putting his arms in the way though so couldn't get one. A certain Sir Ali of Gupter even sneaked into the above picture that my mate sent me.

I'm in that shot too  :)

I went over with the mentality of not going for the match, as I didn't have a ticket (there was 6 of us and 2 tickets) and was fine with that but I won our little raffle and got in, so glad I did now as it was brilliant. Fantastic trip, got the ferry back to Hull and have just landed home. Loved Brugge too, brilliant town.

A7VAOLhCMAASC75.jpg

I'm in that shot too  :)

I went over with the mentality of not going for the match, as I didn't have a ticket (there was 6 of us and 2 tickets) and was fine with that but I won our little raffle and got in, so glad I did now as it was brilliant. Fantastic trip, got the ferry back to Hull and have just landed home. Loved Brugge too, brilliant town.

Fair play, couldn't imagine doing that. I'd be devastated if I lost. And I wouldn't trust my friends to keep to it if they lost and it'd probably end up in a fight. :lol:

In Brussels on our way back. What a Fucking trip :lol:

My mate Ben was snoring his own name this morning, possibly the funniest thing ever, had tears rolling down my face

Oh, the twat who got put in the ferry jail got arrested because him and his mates were shitting on a table :anguish:

Guest palnese

Shitting on a table :lol:

A mate took a shit in an elevator in Magaluf a few years back. Never been closer to death than that. Couldn't breath as I laughed too hard.

Most fans were great but one or two just took it too far. While waiting to walk to the stadium in Zand square, one lad walked into the group by the fountain with his dick out and just pissing. I dunno if he actually 'hit' people but i'm not sure how he could have missed as he was walking through/between groups while doing it.

How much did people spend then? Some of the money some people were taking was just daft.

Took 300 euros, think I brought back about 70. A good chunk of that was probably spent on junk food to eat on the way back though. :lol:

Most fans were great but one or two just took it too far. While waiting to walk to the stadium in Zand square, one lad walked into the group by the fountain with his dick out and just pissing. I dunno if he actually 'hit' people but i'm not sure how he could have missed as he was walking through/between groups while doing it.

:thdn: Saw that, it was rank. He just stood there in it as well.

I spent more on the Wednesday night than the Thursday mainly because of the price of the pints. On the Thursday we had a couple pints from De Pub or whatever it was called, then just went and bought cans and a bottle of Jaegar. Ended up spending about 10euro after the first couple pints an still got hammered.

Anyone else go to that Bombay takeaway round the corner from that little square? Worst bait I have ever tasted!

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560811_514931498517728_1715928740_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/482994_514932505184294_552080974_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189598_514931938517684_1726999310_n.jpg