Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

f*** off pardew you utter c***!!!!!  If he even thinks about saying anything about fans being "too harsh" in his post match interview I'll personally turn up and stick my forehead right on ugly f***ing face!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9gRY7CKGA5bCWCipo1OJtNvqEykIKnLrdgybp8hEhMJcRRvy_

In the clarts now. Will be interesting to hear the excuses.

It'll be the same old shite trotted out by Pardew. He'll not address the real problem though - we've been waiting for him to do something for weeks. Such a shame the way we're going, like. Thought we'd be consolidating our status as a top side this year. Could you imagine if, by some miracle, we did manage to get into the Champs League last year.

All game long we have been outnumbered in the middle, Swansea keep picking the ball up in masses of space.

How come Pardew cant see what so obvious.

the way swansea can break in speed and numbers, is a footballing lesson for pardew.

today swansea had the game plan of what we had all season, play deep and break,

only difference is swansea can break with passes and movement,  we just hoof.

Genuinely scared of losing Ben Arfa in January now. Only thing that makes me watch our games this season.

yeah its great how he produces.............................................................