Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

This is absolutely turd. How the fuck does Pardew set the team up like this every single week and not realise we just cannot keep the ball?

I honestly don't think he wants to keep the ball, he can't be so obtuse to not see what's happening.

Feels like we have less players on the pitch. :lol:

Every time we get the ball they stand there on it and allow 3 Soton players to surround them. That's where that whole pass and move lark would come in handy.

We started out ok in the first 15 minutes, looking to keep it on the deck then as soon as we went under a bit of pressure we have reverted to type and just sat deeper and deeper and invited them onto us.

This is absolutely turd. How the fuck does Pardew set the team up like this every single week and not realise we just cannot keep the ball?

I honestly don't think he wants to keep the ball, he can't be so obtuse to not see what's happening.

Defensive solidity. :thup:

Ba and Cisse's hold up and lay off play are the worst i've ever seen from Newcastle strikers.

So bad it isn't even League two standard.

So why are we playing as if they are good at it? Totally daft.

Get Anita off, put Marveaux on as an attacking mid. We can't f***ing lose to this mob.

or get fgerguson off.

Guest bimpy474

Ba and Cisse's hold up and lay off play are the worst i've ever seen from Newcastle strikers.

its not their fault, its not their game to do that just because they are tall doesnt mean they are hold up players.

mite as well stick two michael owens upfront and blast it long.

It is their fault, Cisse gives it away like a school kid and Ba under hits his lay off's. Thats nowt to do with the formation (which i hate). But poor play when they actually have at their feet.

So why are we playing as if they are good at it? Totally daft.

Get Anita off, put Marveaux on as an attacking mid. We can't f***ing lose to this mob.

or get fgerguson off.

Wouldn't help really. There'd still be a huge gap behind the strikers.