Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

Get rid!  As I can't watch his brand of hoofball anymore.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Try again. Replace him with who?

Anybody

So you want the manager sacked yet cant bring up any suitable successors? Exactly how we ended up with Souness.

There isnt many managers that would leave their stable job to come here, with little money to spend, under this board. E.g Laudrup. Someone suggested Clough!? The Derby fans wanted him gone at the start of the season man :lol:

Martinez the only viable suggestion so far, even then Wigan hardly play the most inspiring football year on year. All of these folk saying Pardew should go are the ones failing to list a viable replacement.

It's not my decision to make, it's Ashley's.

So blabbing about who you want is just a waste of breath imo.

By that logic blabbing on about whether Pardew should stay or go is a waste of breath too...

Cant be calling for him to be sacked and then when challenged for a replacement sit back and say its not your decision to make ffs.

Course I can, I just did.  Live with it.

Then youre providing no solution to the current problem and your argument to get rid of Pardew is invalid.

Think you play too much FM

Out of next 8 games, we have only Wigan and QPR that we have any chance of beating, based on our current form - and only because both are home games. It will be very very tough end of 2012 - just to remind you, we are currently on a streak of just one [very lucky btw] win in 9 and it will get only uglier. I don't know what AP is hoping for. No way 8 or 10 or whatever years contract will save his job, if we post another 6 or 7 losses till end of the year. And that is damn probable...

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

So you want the manager sacked yet cant bring up any suitable successors? Exactly how we ended up with Souness.

There isnt many managers that would leave their stable job to come here, with little money to spend, under this board. E.g Laudrup. Someone suggested Clough!? The Derby fans wanted him gone at the start of the season man :lol:

Martinez the only viable suggestion so far, even then Wigan hardly play the most inspiring football year on year. All of these folk saying Pardew should go are the ones failing to list a viable replacement.

By that logic blabbing on about whether Pardew should stay or go is a waste of breath too...

Cant be calling for him to be sacked and then when challenged for a replacement sit back and say its not your decision to make ffs.

Then youre providing no solution to the current problem and your argument to get rid of Pardew is invalid.

Aye, righto.  :facepalm:

Out of next 8 games, we have only Wigan and QPR that we have any chance of beating, based on our current form - and only because both are home games. It will be very very tough end of 2012 - just to remind you, we are currently on a streak of just one [very lucky btw] win in 9 and it will get only uglier. I don't know what AP is hoping for. No way 8 or 10 or whatever years contract will save his job, if we post another 6 or 7 losses till end of the year. And that is damn probable...

well a lot of people have guessed there's no way Ashley would had handed out 8 years contract without clauses included.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

Please explain how you throwing names out of the bag will have a direct influence on what Ashley thinks or decides?

Guest icemanblue

Jesus fucking Christ, man. A new low for this place.

Do you just come on here to criticise the place?

Aye, for the past seven years anarl. Luckily, there's more to this place than the football section and mouth breathers like you.

It's fucking beyond retarded to be calling for his head at this stage in the season. Half of the stupid cunts saying we're calling him Pardiola and praising him unconditionally, up until a month ago.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

Please explain how you throwing names out of the bag will have a direct influence on what Ashley thinks or decides?

Where did I say it will? The fact is you (and others) are sat there calling for Pardew to be sacked yet cant think of a viable replacement. Can you not see whats a bit daft about that?

Guest neesy111

Aye, for the past seven years anarl. Luckily, there's more to this place than the football section and mouth breathers like you.

It's fucking beyond retarded to be calling for his head at this stage in the season. Half of the stupid cunts saying we're calling him Pardiola and praising him unconditionally, up until a month ago.

It's a good job I think you're a knobhead.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Every other Premier team must be looking at their fixture lists and hoping they play Newcastle soon. The easist 3 points on offer in the league.

It's the manner of the defeats that's so heartbreaking

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Aye, it really is. Can't imagine what would happen if you didn't.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

Where did I say it will? The fact is you (and others) are sat there calling for Pardew to be sacked yet cant think of a viable replacement. Can you not see whats a bit daft about that?

If he's doing a lousy job then of course we can.

Who we would like is totally irelevant because we don't own the club. But fans can have influence on a manager getting the push.

Play nice both O0

I mean, this thread is madness. right? Nowhere near as good as last season, but also nowhere near as bad as being portrayed on here.

We are having a very poor spell right now, but it WILL turn around.

Where do you see the next result coming from?

I mean, this thread is madness. right? Nowhere near as good as last season, but also nowhere near as bad as being portrayed on here.

When?  You clearly know more than most, when is this turn around going to happen? 

Guest neesy111

What guides you to that things will improve considering its getting worse not better?

Two games more of this shit and I think this thread will be entiely pertinent. If it were under any other owner/regime I don't think the naysayers about this thread would be so hesitant. We're being served complete rot and have been from day 1 of this season. I don't want to get rid of a manager that seemed to help us achieve a fantastic place last year. One thing is certain there needs to be a fundamental paradigm shift is this guy's approach. It will be the 1st true test of his character at this club imo.

Guest icemanblue

Play nice both O0

Get to fuck, man. :lol:

I haven't said anything to him there that hasn't been said, in much harsher terms, a million times before. Fucking dishing out warnings, man. :lol: Stick to whipping up the emotional kids and foreigners with your over dramatic waffle, man.