Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Id really love to see a manager not be hounded out after his first big slump, and actually get to see where backing someone ala Moyes actually takes us (for better or worse).

Unless we are sitting in the bottom three come March, and even though I'm not loving what he or the team is doing at the moment. I'm all for sticking with him.

Moyes didn't have a squad as good as this though.

Besides that being open to debate, It has no bearing on the basic sentiment. Like Hughton I'd be happy to try a different tack now, hold our nerve and see Pardew crack on and supported for as long as he can be.

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

Get rid!  As I can't watch his brand of hoofball anymore.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Try again. Replace him with who?

Anybody

So you want the manager sacked yet cant bring up any suitable successors? Exactly how we ended up with Souness.

There isnt many managers that would leave their stable job to come here, with little money to spend, under this board. E.g Laudrup. Someone suggested Clough!? The Derby fans wanted him gone at the start of the season man :lol:

Martinez the only viable suggestion so far, even then Wigan hardly play the most inspiring football year on year. All of these folk saying Pardew should go are the ones failing to list a viable replacement.

Whats wrong with Di Matteo, in all seriousness? Free agent, decent manager who likes to play on the ground, whats not to like about him?

Same Di Matteo that was sacked from West Brom? His only big success in management was the CL and the FA cup, which were won playing some of the most negative football ive ever seen.

Even if it did happen, there are pretty much no attractive managers available, given that we don't & won't pay 'market value' for players I can't see us doing it for a manager even though it is the most important position in the club.

‘Roberto signed an extension to his contract, so Liverpool would have to buy out his contract.’ Whelan said. ‘You are into £2million to £3million minimum.

‘Whatever the contract is worth I am sure Liverpool would honour that and buy it out. I have asked Roberto to make his mind up as soon as possible.

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

So you want the manager sacked yet cant bring up any suitable successors? Exactly how we ended up with Souness.

There isnt many managers that would leave their stable job to come here, with little money to spend, under this board. E.g Laudrup. Someone suggested Clough!? The Derby fans wanted him gone at the start of the season man :lol:

Martinez the only viable suggestion so far, even then Wigan hardly play the most inspiring football year on year. All of these folk saying Pardew should go are the ones failing to list a viable replacement.

Whats wrong with Di Matteo, in all seriousness? Free agent, decent manager who likes to play on the ground, whats not to like about him?

Same Di Matteo that was sacked from West Brom? His only big success in management was the CL and the FA cup, which were won playing some of the most negative football ive ever seen.

West Brom played the same type of football (sans their current level of success) even when he was sacked. You're going to begrudge him for doing what he did against Bayern Munich with the team he had? :lol:

Anyone trying to blame a lack of investment for our current form :lol:

This team, and squad, should be going for top 10 at least and should be giving the  majority of opposition problems. Vurnon Anita, a defensive midfielder, provided our biggest attacking threat today and I wouldn't be surprised if it was completely against what he'd been told to do. Pardew does NOT believe in these players and is too scared to take any risks from the off.

Ha, talk of Pardew out. Ashley surrounds himself in his ventures with people he trusts and sticks by them through the rough and smooth. Pards is going nowhere this season. Unfortunately with basing a game around hoof balls and insisting on playing ba and cisse with no wing play, we aren't going anywhere as a club either.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

West Brom played the same type of football (sans their current level of success) even when he was sacked. You're going to begrudge him for doing what he did against Bayern Munich with the team he had? :lol:

They were still struggling and looked like relegation candidate when he was sacked. Hodgsons appointment ended up looking like a masterstroke. Not begrudging  him at all, just saying if youre going to appoint him on the basis his teams play good football, then you can disregard his time at Chelsea. Appointing Di Matteo would hardly be a leap forward anyway.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

They were still struggling and looked like relegation candidate when he was sacked. Hodgsons appointment ended up looking like a masterstroke. Not begrudging  him at all, just saying if youre going to appoint him on the basis his teams play good football, then you can disregard his time at Chelsea. Appointing Di Matteo would hardly be a leap forward anyway.

That was their first season back up, they were relegation candidates from the very start (as we were). He had a yo-yo season and was manager of the month just a few months before his sacking, which was off the back of a 3-0 defeat to Man City, not fucking Southampton.

These manager awards really look more like curses.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

It's not my decision to make, it's Ashley's.

So blabbing about who you want is just a waste of breath imo.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

By that logic blabbing on about whether Pardew should stay or go is a waste of breath too...

Cant be calling for him to be sacked and then when challenged for a replacement sit back and say its not your decision to make ffs.

By that logic blabbing on about whether Pardew should stay or go is a waste of breath too...

Cant be calling for him to be sacked and then when challenged for a replacement sit back and say its not your decision to make ffs.

Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, Guardiola, is that better?  I know what's coming next so don't bother.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

Course I can, I just did.  Live with it.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

Course I can, I just did.  Live with it.

Then youre providing no solution to the current problem and your argument to get rid of Pardew is invalid.