Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Martinez, Laudrup, Clough are just some who would do better, and even if they didn't at least we would lose playing decent football, not the tripe we have had to watch this season.

Pardew should go just for taking my love for football and FM all at the same time, putting me in a bad mood all week. Because the arsehole likes football to be played as if its as ugly as Mrs Bimpy.

Must be a frenchmen happy to take over this squad. Someone who knows how footie is played should look at the team and see that it got some great potential.

http://footballspotlite.com/images/didier_deschamps.jpg

Id really love to see a manager not be hounded out after his first big slump, and actually get to see where backing someone ala Moyes actually takes us (for better or worse).

Unless we are sitting in the bottom three come March, and even though I'm not loving what he or the team is doing at the moment. I'm all for sticking with him.

Moyes didn't have a squad as good as this though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Must be a frenchmen happy to take over this squad. Someone who knows how footie is played should look at the team and see that it got some great potential.

Alienate our best player?

If we ever sack Pardew which I doubt. We must splash out the cash for Martinez. It's easy as that. His team plays good football, and he's doing well with a Wigan side with 0 good player like. And he likes South American players too.

Alienate our best player?

Best player? I thought everyone was saying how shite we're playing just now? :lol:

Id really love to see a manager not be hounded out after his first big slump, and actually get to see where backing someone ala Moyes actually takes us (for better or worse).

Unless we are sitting in the bottom three come March, and even though I'm not loving what he or the team is doing at the moment. I'm all for sticking with him.

I could accept the defeats if we showed signs of improvement, but we aren't improving at all.. we're getting worse week by week. Can't pass to each other, no movement, no-one making runs and to add to that we get 90 minutes of hoofing it upfield. Every time one of our players receives the ball he's on his own, no-one offers to help them out, they just stand and watch so we hoof and loose the ball.

Pretty much this for me, I'm not saying he will turn it around but after last season, i think he deserves longer. It can't look great for any potential replacements either if we are to sack the L.M.A manager of the year at the first sign of trouble particularly after the way we backed him in the transfer market ( or more to the point how we didn't). Other potential suitors might look at the situation also with Mike Ashley's other decisions and not be convinced that he had changed.

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

Get rid!  As I can't watch his brand of hoofball anymore.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Try again. Replace him with who?

Anybody

So you want the manager sacked yet cant bring up any suitable successors? Exactly how we ended up with Souness.

There isnt many managers that would leave their stable job to come here, with little money to spend, under this board. E.g Laudrup. Someone suggested Clough!? The Derby fans wanted him gone at the start of the season man :lol:

Martinez the only viable suggestion so far, even then Wigan hardly play the most inspiring football year on year. All of these folk saying Pardew should go are the ones failing to list a viable replacement.

It'd be madness to sack him without a replacement definitely lined up. I doubt the board are even considering it at this stage, but surely they'd know better than to turn to a short-term replacement like Kinnear again.

I honestly just can't see the board going for it, purely thanks to the financial implications. We'd have to pay Pardew a shitload in compensation, then pay a shitload to get another manager from a different team. I just can't see it unless there's a very real chance of relegation.

Quite surprised by the poll so far.

Guest neesy111

It'd be madness to sack him without a replacement definitely lined up. I doubt the board are even considering it at this stage, but surely they'd know better than to turn to a short-term replacement like Kinnear again.

I honestly just can't see the board going for it, purely thanks to the financial implications. We'd have to pay Pardew a shitload in compensation, then pay a shitload to get another manager from a different team. I just can't see it unless there's a very real chance of relegation.

If he's sacked we won't have to pay much compo.

He has an 8 year contract...

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

Get rid!  As I can't watch his brand of hoofball anymore.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Try again. Replace him with who?

Anybody

So you want the manager sacked yet cant bring up any suitable successors? Exactly how we ended up with Souness.

There isnt many managers that would leave their stable job to come here, with little money to spend, under this board. E.g Laudrup. Someone suggested Clough!? The Derby fans wanted him gone at the start of the season man :lol:

Martinez the only viable suggestion so far, even then Wigan hardly play the most inspiring football year on year. All of these folk saying Pardew should go are the ones failing to list a viable replacement.

Whats wrong with Di Matteo, in all seriousness? Free agent, decent manager who likes to play on the ground, whats not to like about him?

He works for Mike Ashley...

Guest neesy111

Which will be riddled with clauses.