Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

Get rid!  As I can't watch his brand of hoofball anymore.

And replace him with?

Whilst this isn't a 'PARDEW OUT!', let's get the bedsheet painted and descend upon St James' Park, one of two things needs to happen:

- Pardew needs to change his gameplan completely - tactics, formation, mentality.

- Pardew needs to go

Now which is more likely to happen?

Ill prepared for the season and doesn't look like he has a clue how to turn it round.

His management skills ultimately depend on luck and individual brilliance. Ok most managers do, but they can also get a team to do the basic's right. Even with the great results last season, we never looked a real quality side, only in short spurts.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Guest neesy111

Last season has earned him the opportunity to turn it around imo. Not saying he will, but sacking him now would be as laughable as the Di Matteo sacking. If it gets to February time and we're still in this position, then I'd consider it.

Could be too late by then.

We will not be in that position come March.

How do you know that?

And replace him with?

Anyone

Try again. Replace him with who?

Guest Wally_McFool

Can we stop using the squad and investment excuses please that has absolutely f*ck to do with this seasons performances.

Its got everything to do with why this slump is happening.

Even with all the injuries and lack of investment we should still be beating Villa, Sunderland, Reading, West Ham, Sunderland and Swansea.

Why should we, you have no right to beat anybody in this league. You should have learned that lesson a few seasons ago.

And replace him with?

Anyone

It's the boards job to find someone who is competent enough to move the club forwards tbh.

And replace him with?

Anyone

HTT.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Anybody

Id really love to see a manager not be hounded out after his first big slump, and actually get to see where backing someone ala Moyes actually takes us (for better or worse).

Unless we are sitting in the bottom three come March, and even though I'm not loving what he or the team is doing at the moment. I'm all for sticking with him.

And replace him with?

Anyone

Which is the point I was making about Robson, many wanted him gone without any thought about a replacement. They just wanted him out.

I can't remember a single person advocating the appointment of Souness, but that's what we ended up with.

I hope that clears up for those who completely missed the point about SBR.

And replace him with?

Anyone

HTT.

:lol:

Honestly think he'd do a better job. The old dossiers will be huge mind. ;)

Can we stop using the squad and investment excuses please that has absolutely f*ck to do with this seasons performances.

Its got everything to do with why this slump is happening.

Even with all the injuries and lack of investment we should still be beating Villa, Sunderland, Reading, West Ham, Sunderland and Swansea.

Why should we, you have no right to beat anybody in this league. You should have learned that lesson a few seasons ago.

I never said we had a right.... i said we should be beating them and we should.....

Whilst this isn't a 'PARDEW OUT!', let's get the bedsheet painted and descend upon St James' Park, one of two things needs to happen:

- Pardew needs to change his gameplan completely - tactics, formation, mentality.

- Pardew needs to go

Now which is more likely to happen?

The famous NUFC bedsheet is awake and ready to be painted with a slogan!

http://s10.postimage.org/l48noau55/Spook.jpg%5D

Guest Wally_McFool

It's the boards job to find someone who is competent enough to move the club forwards tbh.

The board will just remind you how grateful you should be to have a football club, let alone Premier League football.

It's what they do.