Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***ing Solskjaer or Poyet?! I'd rather bolt on another eight years for Pardew than see either of those two shitbags manage us.

:lol: Agreed, some ludicrous suggestions being made. Di Matteo is another I have absolutely no time for.

if people are suggesting names that probably would have the same impact or effect that Pardew, then its better not changing managers at all..theres no point in changing managers just for the sake of it..if anyone was to replace Pardew, that man must have the capability to get the results in the short term with the players we have right now, and continue that success with new players in the long term..

but thats what we already have dont we? Pardew brought success last season with the players he had and a few new players..this season was supposed to be the year that we were to push on with the core of the players from last season and adding a few quality ones in..at the minute, its not going smoothly..we didnt add and build on last season because the club didnt get the players we ought to get in..

Pardew`s tactics maybe his undoing right now..but who`s to say a new manager will get better results? new managers would obviously want his own backroom staff, his own players, his own training style and so on that will put tne club back a few steps..we`re not going any forward either but I do feel the biggest problem for us this season is the depth of the squad after all the suspensions and the incredible injury list we have right now..Pardew`s tactics is another problem that adds to that..

Getting the manager out the door now will not guarantee that the team will get back on track..in fact, we could just crumble even further....i say Ashely needs to give the funds to Pardew this January (highly unlikely) to help curb the slide and cure the team again..if that doesnt work the  we do have a problem..if anyone ever does replace Pardew in the near future, needs to be at better quality, not on par with him..get him the players he wants and we need and then judge him..we are suffering badly with the lack of quality replacements..

knowing our owner, he doesnt have a clue about finding quality in desperate situations..

Joe f***ing Kinnear anyone?

Softened a bit since last night, Pardew did change formation finally to try and inprove, it almost worked, 2 late goals is a real bummer but hard to legislate for, we should have been secure by then, but with how poor our attack is was going to be hard, and it seems he still has the dressing room. Still angry, still blame him but this was some real hard luck. Bit more hopeful we can get a win on Monday, our players should be desperate to make amends.

He needs fucking backing not sacking, utterly ridiculous to even think about sacking him. Would be stupid at a club that could attract a top manager but the thought of Pardew going and MA having to choose a new manager scares the shit out of me, way more scary than Pardew staying.

sacking Pardew and replacing him with another manager who is `on form` right now would be stupid..like a team, managers will lose that form some day just like Pardew is having right now..some of the names that have been mentioned here have been having success as of late, but hell, even Artie Ziff down the road won cups and league titles in the past and look at how shitter his team are now with him?

Pardew is having a hard time right now but we dont have a enough quality players..yes some say we do have many internstionals in the team and Pardew is not using them properly now, but when they are injured or suspended, Pardew cant seem to adjust..

we need more quality players Mr.Ashley..and we dont mean Shefki Kuqi..

Sacking Pardew is not the answer to our problems..

What Pardew needs is tons of money to buy player. We are in danger of going into a terrible relegation battle and need to invest heavily. January should be seen as our summer and we will need a new fresh start from there on.

Guest neesy111

Ridiculous thread at the end of the day. Knee-jerk nonsense and totally unrealistic given Ashley wouldn't give any new manager money to spend anyway thereby limiting who he'd physically be able to bring in or who'd want to come.

What's knee jerk after 14 games?  Our performances before these 4 defeats were terrible and masking up results.

He needs f***ing backing not sacking, utterly ridiculous to even think about sacking him. Would be stupid at a club that could attract a top manager but the thought of Pardew going and MA having to choose a new manager scares the s*** out of me, way more scary than Pardew staying.

Yes. For now, at least, the faith needs to be kept.

Ok so apart from naming someone you think might come in and do a job, do you have any faith in Ashley appointing someone decent??? Secondly despite his recent errors don't you think that a great proportion of the reason we're in this situation can be attributed to a tight fisted chairman who won't recruit players. Pardew deserves criticism but everyone knew we needed strenthening in the summer and everyone has known for a while that the likes of Simpson, Williamson and others simply aren't up to the job.

I'd like to see what some of the names people are throwing about on here could do with this current squad and basically zero transfer policy. People need to look at the bigger picture ffs

Im sure Martinez or Jol would play in a way that suits our players and give them some freedom to express themselves in a game. Not that i can see it happening anyway, just a couple of names that me personally wouldn't mind.

Guest neesy111

The bigger picture is we deep in the shit and are in a relegation battle for rest of the season as things stand.

Pardew said he was grateful for Ashley for keeping the squad together.  Now he needs £20m according to some to get us out of the mire, itfhe needs that then he's made a god awful mess with the squad he was happy with.

Im sure Martinez or Jol would play in a way that suits our players and give them some freedom to express themselves in a game. Not that i can see it happening anyway, just a couple of names that me personally wouldn't mind.

I'm with you 100% in the way they could get us playing, both very good managers but like you say it's just not going to happen is it. Plus they'd look at our current transfer strategy and say no thanks.

I'm with you 100% in the way they could get us playing, both very good managers but like you say it's just not going to happen is it. Plus they'd look at our current transfer strategy and say no thanks.

True, just answered to your earlier post :)

He needs fucking backing not sacking, utterly ridiculous to even think about sacking him. Would be stupid at a club that could attract a top manager but the thought of Pardew going and MA having to choose a new manager scares the shit out of me, way more scary than Pardew staying.

Let's not make any bones about it, Pardew hasn't got a clue as a manager. But you're right, there's no point in sacking him becuase Ashley and Llambias have no idea how to make a proper appointment so why bother? Just keep buying well and hope that Pardew doesn't sabotage the team with his inept tactics. At this point I seriously believe we'd be better off if he just put 11 players out there and let them work things out themselves. Pardew can concentrate on looking good for the cameras and giving nice interviews.

He needs f***ing backing not sacking, utterly ridiculous to even think about sacking him. Would be stupid at a club that could attract a top manager but the thought of Pardew going and MA having to choose a new manager scares the s*** out of me, way more scary than Pardew staying.

Yes. For now, at least, the faith needs to be kept.

I'm with you lads.