Newcastle United vs. Wigan Athletic - 03/12/2012 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TheGuv

Guest ItalianMagpie

I still don't think we look as bad as we did in the relegation season. I am a bit concerned though.

We have more quality players now, but we do look as bad.

Really looking forward to this actually, hope we can turn the corner and get back on track. We were always going to have a poor spell, you have to dig in and get through it, not piss yourself and sack managers. We can't go back to those days again..

Keep the faith, howay lads.

it's going to be b****** freeeeeeeezzzzzzzing.

:sadnod:

going to have to hurry home from work, get picked up at 6:15 to miss the traffic (hoping), few pints to warm up, hour and a half of :anguish: and freezing then home to bed ready to be all miserable because of another defeat in the morning.

good times

What we thinking in terms of team?

Krul

Simpson Colo http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/anguish.gifson Santon

Sameobi Tiote Anita Jonas

Ba Cisse

?

I really think it might be time for someone to bring out the smiley team again (can't be me, I'm an outsider).

Wigan will likely play 3 at the back, run all day and dominate us with 11 players hungry for the ball at their feet.

Time for us to get radical and come to terms with the realisation that passengers absolutely cannot be carried.

Simpson and Williamson have to go.

Santon to partner Colo at the back. Anita,Fergy,Bigirami,Marvaux,Tiote,Jonas can sort out the  full back and midfield positions, any combination of them without Simpson and williamson will be an improvement.

Krul

Simpson Colo http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/anguish.gifson Santon

Ba Cisse

?

Will most likely be that :anguish:

However it should be:

Krul

Simpson  Colo  Williamson  Santon

Tiote

Bigi      Jonas

Marv                                          Ba

Cisse

Be amazed if we didn't line up similar to Stoke given the noises Pardew has been giving off. One of the left footed triumvirate coming in for Perch & Jonas moving central, I just hope it's not Ameobi.

Krul

Ba Cisse

?

I really think it might be time for someone to bring out the smiley team again (can't be me, I'm an outsider).

:'(

:kasper: :coloccini:  :anguish: :okay:

:jonas2: :tiote: :yao: :deadhorse:

:kinnear: :joey:

Be amazed if we didn't line up similar to Stoke given the noises Pardew has been giving off. One of the left footed triumvirate coming in for Perch & Jonas moving central, I just hope it's not Ameobi.

marvo pls

GO OUT AND ATTACK THEM!!!

Throw caution to the wind !  Make the players eat pot noodles with no water! Grow a pair! Play the game on the deck and not in the air! Lets have some pass and move football! Just fucking go at the cunts from the off!

ArRFJIHDPAO{fpoks;dljvb'soidug'vso;dvkm;slif'peoifp]d][wolkacp'k\z;vcks;!!!!!klsjdv'ilsfj;oEK`!!!

Krul

Ba Cisse

?

Will most likely be that :anguish:

However it should be:

Krul

Simpson  Colo  Williamson  Santon

Tiote

Bigi      Jonas

Marv                                          Ba

Cisse

No Anita??  :lol: :lol:

Krul

Ba Cisse

?

:'(

:kasper: :coloccini:  :anguish: :okay:

:jonas2: :tiote: :yao: :deadhorse:

:kinnear: :joey:

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

Aye, I'm missing it too. Got to go down to Birmingham this afternoon. Would settle for not getting to watch the game completely, if we win.

Krul

Simpson  Colo  Guess we have no choice  Santon

Tiote    Jonas

Anita     

Marveaux                        Ba

Cisse

For me lyk