Bordeaux 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 06/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 18

Disco

Meh.  Expected result and such an immediately forgettable game.  Really not sure why he risked bringing Colo and Cisse on...

Yeah that was the only thing I can't get my head around, the rest I was expecting and not really fussed about.

Turned it off at HT since it wasn't worth fighting over the TV for with her. Right decision by the sounds of it and she thinks am dead canny. Aww.  :lol:

Similar. I took her to Matalan on 30 minutes. :lol:

Why on earth would you or her shop there?

Turned it off at HT since it wasn't worth fighting over the TV for with her. Right decision by the sounds of it and she thinks am dead canny. Aww.  :lol:

Similar. I took her to Matalan on 30 minutes. :lol:

Why on earth would you or her shop there?

Cheap, warm house clothes tbh. Good choice.

I don't think this kind of display was anything to do with a lack of effort. We should be bringing the younger players in gradually and play teams with a combination of experience and youth in this competition. Playing that many young players against Bordeaux away was not going to help their confidence or improve them as a player at all, this is before the daft formation changes and substitutions as well.

If you look at how depressing that performance was, imagine how the fans who traveled there feel :okay:

Cant think of any positives to take from that

I had a quick call from one of my brothers, they are doing just fine....

"Don't send me home. Please don't send me home. I just don't want to go to work. I want to stay here, and drink all your beer, just please don't make me go home"