Newcastle Utd 1 - 3 Man City - 15/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 32

Beren

No complaints. Best performance of the season. Nice passing and movement and matched the best team in the league for 70 odd mins.

Cisse spins and scores it's 2-2 and then could have gone either way.

MOM - Anita.

Feel sick from the hope we may get something from the game only for awful defending to cost us. They were clinical and they deserved it because of that, but we should have taken a few clear chances. Marveaux should start ahead of Jonas and Anita is brilliant. If we can keep that form going though we should be in no danger of relegation, can't complain about the attitude, and please please please let that second half tiote stay with us for the rest of the season

No complaints. Best performance of the season. Nice passing and movement and matched the best team in the league for 70 odd mins.

Cisse spins and scores it's 2-2 and then could have gone either way.

MOM - Anita.

Tend to agree with this.

Anita MOTM by a country mile.

Decent performance by all IMO, yes even Williams and Simpson. Poor first half by Santon though.

Had HBA been playing, dare I say it, we would have got something out of this.

Id say more if cabaye had been playing we would have got something, him in for perch and hba for cisse would have been perfect for today.

True about Cabaye.

Tiote seems to have been told to take on Cabayes position in the side which isnt his game and nulifying his defensive qualities.

We were ok there, there's been signs in each of the last 4 games that we'll turn things around.

With some defensive reinforcements and Cabaye back we might be ok as long as we keep raising the performance level like today. However until we start actually picking up points (even drawing games) I'm very worried.

Guest bimpy474

Why i'am taking no pleasure in us playing ok.

We lost again, we conceded poor goals and can't score. Thats what teams do when they go down and there's no point playing like this against Man City if you can do it against the Swansea and West Ham's.

Fuckerty fuck you Pardew for making me unhappy.