Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

Going in the posh seats for the first time ever, as my Dad volunteered to pay for his own ticket for once. Off the back of the drive from London, so I'll be in the mood to recline in a nice seat and sip tea.

You'll not be in a recliner.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Going in the posh seats for the first time ever, as my Dad volunteered to pay for his own ticket for once. Off the back of the drive from London, so I'll be in the mood to recline in a nice seat and sip tea.

Probably sitting on Ashley's cock, like.

You'll not be in a recliner.  :lol:

Slump then, woteva.

Probably sitting on Ashley's cock, like.

:lol:

No space on Pardew's with you hogging it. Inochi is finally aboard the banterbus.

:lol:

Legroom is the thing I need most TBH.

:(

Sorry to hear that, at least you can get up at half time, that'll reduce the pain you'll feel in the 2nd half once the cramps kicks in, assuming the cramps don't kick in during the first half which can happen when it's cold.

Spend as much time as possible out of your seat, go to your seat just before the game kicks off and leave it at half time.

Anything but a win from this will be a disaster. Not really sure what to expect to be honest. I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win straight away but I reckon there'll be a few goals in this as both defences aren't the best.

Tickets will still be available for this on the day aye?

Tickets for Saturday's home game against Queens Park Rangers are on general sale as Harry Redknapp prepares to bring his side to St. James' Park on Saturday, 22nd December (kick-off 3pm).

Being a rare Saturday 3pm kick-off and a designated category C game, it's an affordable chance to watch Barclays Premier League football on Tyneside.

The Club are also selling additional family enclosure tickets in Level 6 of the Leazes Stand at £16 for adults and £5 for juniors but can't be bought online and are only on sale at the Box Office or over the telephone.

2 more games?? Is he banned like?

No, something in the Journal about him having 2 more games to start scoring and that Shola was waiting in the wings.

Dear God Give me Strength, he only scored 2 games ago at Stoke.

Shola can fuck off to the ACON and not come back for me like, i detest him.

Tickets will still be available for this on the day aye?

Tickets for Saturday's home game against Queens Park Rangers are on general sale as Harry Redknapp prepares to bring his side to St. James' Park on Saturday, 22nd December (kick-off 3pm).

Being a rare Saturday 3pm kick-off and a designated category C game, it's an affordable chance to watch Barclays Premier League football on Tyneside.

The Club are also selling additional family enclosure tickets in Level 6 of the Leazes Stand at £16 for adults and £5 for juniors but can't be bought online and are only on sale at the Box Office or over the telephone.

:thup: think I shall be making a trip tomorrow morning then.

Pardew was on the ITV local news saying "even if we lose to QPR I think we'll be fine this season"

:lol: I'm worried.

To be honest I think he's right - the bar to avoid relegation is so low these days another 5 or 6 wins would see us safe - with HBA, Cabaye and Taylor back, plus another couple of signings that should be fairly easily achievable.

I certainly won't be panicking if we lose. Might not read any forums for a few days though!  :frantic: