Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Debuchy has been out of form as well apparently  :lol:

Seems we deal in out of form players these days.

Seems they're distracted :shifty:

Both players wanted to leave last summer and this year have been below usual level, i don't find it a coincidence at all.

s***

Colocinni

Jonas

Cisse

Santon

Tiote

Cabaye

All want out?

That's completely different man :lol:

from the Times app on my phone wtf, he's already had photos taken?!

http://i.imgur.com/tnCZj.png

delete if posted already, not read the thread

Photoshop my friend :)

:smug:

http://i.imgur.com/8Dt4p.jpg

:spit:

He's a poor man's David Bellion according to the Manchester United "fan" in the pub.

Had a quick Wiki of Bellion, forgotten about him. Can't believe Man Utd got a reported £4m for him when they gave up on him. :lol:

Happy they've moved to replace Ba very quickly. Hope he's as good. At present i'm extremely sceptical as to how he can improve us, with the current manager.

We'd better get a CB as well but if Taylor gets a couple of games in before the end of January, i can't see us doing so.

Happy they've moved to replace Ba very quickly. Hope he's as good. At present i'm extremely sceptical as to how he can improve us, with the current manager.

We'd better get a CB as well but if Taylor gets a couple of games in before the end of January, i can't see us doing so.

I'd think we'd end up better overall as long as Cisse is now going to play central every game.

I'd think we'd end up better overall as long as Cisse is now going to play central every game.

In theory we should be more balanced and actually have an attack that actually works but under Pardew you never know....

I live in hope anyway.

Is he still the same player that he was before his injury? Does he still have that little bit of pace?? :undecided:

There's no doubt that he was a quality player before his injury.... I just haven't seen him in action since.

No problem with his pace, but rather with his motivation and attitude I'd say, so for me it's a bit of a risk at that fee. I hope this move gives him a boot up the postérieur he needs. Should be a valuable asset if that's the case, due to his ability to play in the middle and on the wing (his best position I think), good finishing with both head and feet and tendency to attack space. Not a particularly creative player so I hope we're not expecting another Ben Arfa, but hopefully he'll be well utilised and we'll see less static attacking (though this is more a problem with the coaching than the players' characteristics).

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/334986/om-une-offre-imminente-de-newcastle-pour-remy/

30 minutes ago according to Google. On a mobile device.

:thup:

Guessing that the "source" mentioned in that article is close to OM and not NUFC?

No, source close to NUFC. They claim 10 million euros and a bid being imminent, not made or accepted.

Watch it get rejected and turn into a saga :okay:

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/334986/om-une-offre-imminente-de-newcastle-pour-remy/

30 minutes ago according to Google. On a mobile device.

:thup:

Guessing that the "source" mentioned in that article is close to OM and not NUFC?

No, source close to NUFC. They claim 10 million euros and a bid being imminent, not made or accepted.

Watch it get rejected and turn into a saga :okay:

Yip

Was worried to see he has only scored 1 league goal this season. Then i realised he has only played 410 minutes of football. Now I'm worried why he has only played 410 minutes of football.

He was injured at the start and Marseille went with Gignac and now he's first choice.

Not a strange thing to do tbh, for example at Bayern.... Gomez will injured at the beginning of season, Manzukic came in and has been great and now Gomez is on the bench.

I'm not really worried about that tbh.