Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul               

Saylor      Colo         

Debuchy              Santon

Anita      Sissoko

Cabaye

HBA                              Remy

Cisse

:sweetjesus: So much francophone

I'm not too worried, but if he turns us down for a s*** club like QPR with the amount of French players we have then we don't need characters like that. I just can't see it happening.

Eaxctly, while it would be very disappointing we're better off without players like that.

I'm not too worried, but if he turns us down for a s*** club like QPR with the amount of French players we have then we don't need characters like that. I just can't see it happening.

Eaxctly, while it would be very disappointing we're better off without players like that.

As are QPR to be honest.

The only problem I can envisage there being (if this is even true) is that we will undoubtedly be unwilling to compromise on our initial contract offer. If QPR offer something significantly better then it could kick off. Agents are wankers.

Biggest concern of him going to QPR is not the fact he's there, it's the fact you know for certain we'd have no second target to pursue.

'We tried'

We do though, we've been lining up Aubemeyang or whatever his name is.

(Apologies for vaguely racist lack of knowledge/spelling)

As are QPR to be honest.

But Harry is better off with another signing on fee he can give to his dog.

From his point of view he's got nowt to lose in his advisors having talks with QPR as well, even if he has no intention whatsoever of signing for them, if we offer him £50,000 a week and QPR offer £80,000 then it gives them the power to go back to us and ask for more.

He will not sign for QPR in a million years. Barton has probably told him how s*** it is and he didn't even bother meeting Redknapp when he went all the way to France to see him.

He is signing for us.

Vive la toon.

I remember when we played Marseilles, some fans had a big flag with that on.  I keep hoping it makes a reappearance.

Ironic that the first thing Harry did at QPR was moan about the extortionate money some of the players were on. He's against obscene salaries but only for players he's not buying. Knob.

Dear old 'Arry a hypocrite?!! Well I never........

The whole thing surrounding him with the media just firing names at him in a press conference him being free to talk about any player under the sun without any consequence (but he doesn't talk about other clubs players.....) and the ad by SSN for deadline day just sum up everything I despise about him

From his point of view he's got nowt to lose in his advisors having talks with QPR as well, even if he has no intention whatsoever of signing for them, if we offer him £50,000 a week and QPR offer £80,000 then it gives them the power to go back to us and ask for more.

Problem is though I doubt we'd up our offer, if he wants the money it's QPR if he's wanting to be with his mates, a good stadium and better players it's us.

which is the danger since this is Mike Ashley we're on about