Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The knowing one way or the other on mon/tues thing does seem to fit with the Journal story on Saturday saying we were going to press him and his agent to commit over the weekend.

I'm postively hard with the news, to be honest.

It might be all bullshit, but I'm at the point where I'd take a night in wonderland believing JFK's tripe over sitting on my own refreshing this page kneading my fingers into my cold semi-on.

Just seen the JFK interview, nothing wrong with it, talked very well and came across quite positive about all 3 strikers. Really can't see us signing all 3 mind, having Cisse, Gomis, Remy & bent on the books would be pretty decent IMHO.

Just seen the JFK interview, nothing wrong with it, talked very well and came across quite positive about all 3 strikers. Really can't see us signing all 3 mind, having Cisse, Gomis, Remy & bent on the books would be pretty decent IMHO.

So he did mention Gomis?

It would be unreal  :lol:

Not sure whats going on here. Are we going to pull out of one or two deals? Cisse leaves? He seemed confident on Remy but I don't understand the yay or nay comment.

Lyon seem to have been playing funny buggers too.

impossible

So he did mention Gomis?

Yeah, he says they keep moving the goalposts, keep adding extra's onto the deal just when everyone thinks its agreed.

If all 3 comes i'm certain Cisse is leaving.

So he did mention Gomis?

Yep, said the goalposts keep moving, he keeps going back with a little bit more then someone else comes in or something changes and he has to do it again.

Hopes Remy deal (loan) is done by Monday or Tuesday, or has something on that, while bent has agreed terms with the club it's just down to villa accepting a fee but there are other clubs now in for him.

Yep.

It would be optimistic to think otherwise imo given the recent nonsense.

It would be optimistic to think otherwise imo given the recent nonsense.

Be great to let Shola go and loan out Campbell. Then there's goof to consider.