Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Because Bent is less likely to go to jail for rape?

We've gotten around that with the loan. A footballing reason, perhaps?

Be a daft reason to rather have Bent than Remy though. If we have Gomis and Cisse, we certainly wouldn't need Bent. Remy is the one who a bit different from the other three.

I actually would prefer Remy, but saying a loan get' around that just isn't true.  If we loan him and he get's done for rape then we are still down a striker, it'll just save us a bit of money.

I actually would prefer Remy, but saying a loan get' around that just isn't true.  If we loan him and he get's done for rape then we are still down a striker, it'll just save us a bit of money.

But we won't be stuck with Darren Bent and we can go and get someone else in January.

I thought this but someone mentioned even if he is charged the court case would still take a year or whatever to come around so we would probably get the season out of him anyway.

I thought this but someone mentioned even if he is charged the court case would still take a year or whatever to come around so we would probably get the season out of him anyway.

Maybe i'm wrong but i'm not sure we'll play a man who is charged with rape.  I fully back innocent until proven guilty but I just don't see it happening.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 2m

Not sure #nufc are entirely convinced by Remy's character given Jan behaviour. Suspicion he is waiting to see if there are other loan offers

:lol: What a wanker.

So fuck? We look for better offers all the time, we can't afford to fuck about any more.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 2m

Not sure #nufc are entirely convinced by Remy's character given Jan behaviour. Suspicion he is waiting to see if there are other loan offers

:lol: What a wanker.

So fuck? We look for better offers all the time, we can't afford to fuck about any more.

Nah, Luke Edwards is a wanker.

He's a bitter man is Luke. Very bitter

:thup:

Wouldn't believe a word that guy says ever since last summer when he 'wouldn't rule out' Llorente signing for Sunderland as 'stranger things had happened'.

QPR chief exec just on SSN pretty much confirming Remy doesn't want to play in championship and they are looking to move him on but also seemed to suggest there are a few others in for him.

QPR chief exec just on SSN pretty much confirming Remy doesn't want to play in championship and they are looking to move him on but also seemed to suggest their are a few others in for him.

Yeah this one is a long way from being done and dusted yet, sounds very uncertain.