Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This rape charge he has got hanging over him? Is it serious? I'm not saying any accusation of rape isn't serious but i mean has the lass got a good chance of actually proving she was raped, haven't read much about it.

Surely we would have lawyers who have seen details of the case and have a pretty good idea ourselves?

This rape charge he has got hanging over him? Is it serious? I'm not saying any accusation of rape isn't serious but i mean has the lass got a good chance of actually proving she was raped, haven't read much about it.

Rape charges are very difficult to prove at the best of times, so with the legal representation that he must have I'd be very surprised if he was convicted.

Maybe Ched Evans was thinking the same thing? Lol.

It is a concern and another PR disaster waiting to happen, this is my only concern over this transfer.

Surely we would have lawyers who have seen details of the case and have a pretty good idea ourselves?

:yao:

Southampton would be a good move for him with the way Poch has got them playing. I think they'll do well this season.

You gutted, mate?

:lol: gutted? Course I am. Devastated to see us sign a proven quality player.