Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Has anyone lost anything up their bum?

Nah but evidently some guy lost his virginity up Bimpy's.

While not true, nowt wrong with a bit homosexual action. You prudish ?

Nowt wrong with it, it just isn't for me, and I should know. Stuck a pen up their once to see what it was like, it turns out it just hurts and bleeds a hell of a lot.

Sometimes I strain to get a s*** out so there is no chance I could take some cock up there.

:lol: ffs

This is the Loic Remy thread fella's not the Like Reaming thread.

I'm in the doctors, safe in the knowledge that I'm not the only one getting a finger up my arse today.

How is your bad elbow, mate? Still not changed your doctor then?

I have absolutely no idea what you mean :lol:

He he, it's an old (and, admittedly, shit) joke. I'm implying that your doctor is a perv who fiddles with your bum unnecessarily.

I'm in the doctors, safe in the knowledge that I'm not the only one getting a finger up my arse today.

How is your bad elbow, mate? Still not changed your doctor then?

I have absolutely no idea what you mean :lol:

He he, it's an old (and, admittedly, s***) joke. I'm implying that your doctor is a perv who fiddles with your bum unnecessarily.

:lol: Ah, gotcha. It was actually a young stand-in female doctor who was only there for the day. Was trying to make small chat like "good end to the day, eh, heh" and "is this how you usually approach guys?"

I'd fancy a number shakeup for the sake of it :lol: - as long as Colo stays at 2, Cisse at 9 and HBA at 10.

1 Krul

2 Debuchy

3 Santon

4 Tiote/Anita

5 Coloccini

6 Yanga-Mbiwa

7 Ben Arfa

8 Cabaye

9 Cisse

10 Gomis

11 Remy

Old fashioned 1-11 as starters

Guest bimpy474

I'd fancy a number shakeup for the sake of it :lol: - as long as Colo stays at 2, Cisse at 9 and HBA at 10.

1 Krul

2 Debuchy

3 Santon

4 Tiote/Anita

5 Coloccini

6 Yanga-Mbiwa

7 Ben Arfa

8 Cabaye

9 Cisse

10 Gomis

11 Remy

I love you, and this is nothing to do with finger bummming. That is how every team should be.

1 Krul

2 Debuchy

3 Santon

4 Tiote/Anita

5 Coloccini

6 Yanga-Mbiwa

7 Ben Arfa

8 Cabaye

9 Cisse

10 Gomis

11 Remy

I love you, and this is nothing to do with finger bummming. That is how every team should be.

1 Krul

2 Debuchy

3 Santon

4 Cabaye

5 Colo

6 Mapou

7 Remy

8 Sissoko

9 Cisse

10 HBA

11 Gomis

Tried to stay traditional + just a few added changes.

Would prefer one of:

-------------------------- Krul --------------------------

Debuchy ------- Colo ------- Yanga ------- Santon

--------------- Cabaye ------ Sissoko ----------------

HBA ---------------- Marv/Gouff --------------- Remy

------------------------- Cisse --------------------------

------------------------ Sissoko ------------------------

--------------- Cabaye ---------------------------------

--------------------------------- Marveaux -------------

HBA ---------------------------------------------- Remy

------------------------- Cisse --------------------------

Am expecting:

Sissoko ----- Cabaye ------ Tiote ------------- HBA

------------------ Cisse ------ Remy -------------------

He always seems to find a place for Jonas like as much as i hope he doesnt

There is absolutely no place for him in the team with everyone fit. I have hope that we've seen the back of him as an automatic starter cos I honestly can't fathom how Pardew could justify playing him.

Probably one for the unpopular opinion thread but I would have Jonas in ahead of Tiote.

Another one for said thread, Yorkie's first 2 line ups look class but I would worry about the protection our full backs would get (or not get). Both like to get forward as well. I know 'tackles' are mocked on here due to Pardew's over defensive approach but we can't just expect to attack teams non-stop for 90 minutes every game.

Probably one for the unpopular opinion thread but I would have Jonas in ahead of Tiote.

Another one for said thread, Yorkie's first 2 line ups look class but I would worry about the protection our full backs would get (or not get). Both like to get forward as well. I know 'tackles' are mocked on here due to Pardew's over defensive approach but we can't just expect to attack teams non-stop for 90 minutes every game.

Alright Souness where's Keegan when you need him ;D

Come on man you know we love to score early then sit back defensively until they turn us over come end of the game.

:lol: