Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder if Ashley has any involvement with SD News?  They do seem to flesh their transfer stories out with reasons why the player should leave, what his options and how much we will want for them whereas most transfer gossip stories are a just paragraph saying club x are monitoring player x.

Supposedly under Llambias, the club would regularly contact newspapers over all the spurious links - but maybe that was to do with agents using papers to say we were interested in players rather than when we were trying to sell them!!

I wonder if Ashley has any involvement with SD News?  They do seem to flesh their transfer stories out with reasons why the player should leave, what his options and how much we will want for them whereas most transfer gossip stories are a just paragraph saying club x are monitoring player x.

Supposedly under Llambias, the club would regularly contact newspapers over all the spurious links - but maybe that was to do with agents using papers to say we were interested in players rather than when we were trying to sell them!!

Same as every other tabloid.  Don't see any difference between this kind of bollocks and the kind that comes from the Sun or Mirror ect.  More often than not they throw around supposed fees and reasons why a player wants go to this club or that.

Another goal and another good game full of fret*. He's ace right now.

*not sexual fret

:pardsgrin:

Remy should have been taken off on 50 minutes, he did nothing in the 2nd half.

:lol: so he scores in the first half, plays pretty well, and you're now saying Pardew should have subbed him after 50 minutes? I bet if he had done you'd be on here slating him for being too negative by hooking Remy so early.

Remy should have been taken off on 50 minutes, he did nothing in the 2nd half.

:lol: so he scores in the first half, plays pretty well, and you're now saying Pardew should have subbed him after 50 minutes? I bet if he had done you'd be on here slating him for being too negative by hooking Remy so early.

Mick's comment :spit:

It's as if he were manager he would have known Remy was going to have a quiet half after 5 minutes of the second half resuming and hauled him off :lol:

Players like Remy you keep on the pitch simply because they can create something out of nothing even if they aren't having a good game or are quiet. Ridiculous to even think we had fans wanting him off after 50 minutes on Saturday :laugh:

Newcastle's Loic Remy aiming for top four but Alan Pardew is ...

Mirror.co.uk-8 minutes agoShare

Loic Remy believes the sky is the limit for Newcastle United, claiming if they continue their current form then a tilt at the Champions League is not out of the ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastles-loic-remy-aiming-top-2856371

is.........the manager?

An off day for him today, wasn't coming along for him.

Agreed, in my head I called the Anita sub about 5 minutes before it happened.

Could have been a different game for him if that foul was punished or he wasn't brought down in the first place though.

I know technically he had his shirt pulled but there was no need for him to go down. He was clean through and there's no way Olsen was catching him. Don't think he realised how much space he had to turn and get a shot away.