Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Dontooner

Seriously doubt his attitude and would not go near his wages. Nothing against him personally but after reading some of the things he said since joining QPR in the media , he comes across as a very dim person. Wanted to become a Bartender....sounds like a Loafer....

"Remy Wanted to Be a BarTender"

"Named Casper the Ghost by his own Fans Suggesting he went Missing in Games"

"Schooled by Ashley Cole"

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4763578/Loic-Remy-I-wanted-to-be-a-barman-now-I-get-80000-a-week.html#ixzz2J2abE9ul

We are more likely to come close to those wages or even offer him a substantial signing on bonus when he is a free.

Maybe offer him £60k a week plus a couple million bonus which we will still be better off from when we would of been paying an £8.6m transfer fee.

Seriously doubt his attitude and would not go near his wages. Nothing against him personally but after reading some of the things he said since joining QPR in the media , he comes across as a very dim person. Wanted to become a Bartender....sounds like a Loafer....

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4763578/Loic-Remy-I-wanted-to-be-a-barman-now-I-get-80000-a-week.html#ixzz2J2abE9ul

Noble occupation being a bartender, making people happy by giving them their booze.

Noble occupation being a bartender, making people happy by giving them their booze.

Signed to raise the spirits in the QPR dressing room apparently.

Probably just a niggle. He's been in and out for them so far.

Again lads, lets not laugh at injuries to players after what weve been through, no matter how tempting...unless its Huth, the bloodier the better with that cunt.