Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as he doesn't fuck up everything at the club I will be happy with his performance TBH.

Like I said when he arrived, it will be difficult to know what he's actually doing. But he could potentially be a complete disaster, so I will be grateful for anything other than that TBH.

Those are some fucking low standards you have for the club. Figures.

Guest Phil K

If he gets us Remy, Gomis, a good squad player and/or a replacement for Williamson I'll take my hat off.

What makes you think we wouldn't have done better if he hadn't been here in the first place, and a LOT sooner ?

If he gets us Remy, Gomis, a good squad player and/or a replacement for Williamson I'll take my hat off.

What makes you think we wouldn't have done better if he hadn't been here in the first place, and a LOT sooner ?

Nothing, nor did I suggest otherwise. The above represents a good summer, though, all things considered.

As long as he doesn't fuck up everything at the club I will be happy with his performance TBH.

Like I said when he arrived, it will be difficult to know what he's actually doing. But he could potentially be a complete disaster, so I will be grateful for anything other than that TBH.

Those are some fucking low standards you have for the club. Figures.

These irrelevant sniping posts are really becoming a specialty of yours.

Nothing, nor did I suggest otherwise. The above represents a good summer, though, all things considered.

Exactly. Personally I don't really care who's responsible for the signings, but if having Kinnear as DoF makes Ashley want to sign some good players that will do me.

Guest icemanblue

"I'll be happy with Kinnear unless he completely ruins the club" :lol: Plenty of convenient leg room there.

Convenient for what, exactly?

Past experience ???

"I'll be happy with Kinnear unless he completely ruins the club" :lol: Plenty of convenient leg room there.

The "never criticise anything ever" stuff. "He hasn't completely ruined the club so let's not be too harsh" etc.

Guest icemanblue

The "never criticise anything ever" stuff. "He hasn't completely ruined the club so let's not be too harsh" etc.

:lol: Because it means that much? Because it's such hard work appearing to speak your own opinion, that you have to come up with convenient get out clauses ahead of something bad happening?

:lol: Because it means that much? Because it's such hard work appearing to speak your own opinion, that you have to come up with convenient get out clauses ahead of something bad happening?

Everyone else is rightly saying "I'll judge him on what happens". "Anything other than the apocalypse will be fine by me!" is clearly convenient bollocks.

Ianochi would be your tag team name fwiw.

Apparently he wanted to come in January but we wouldn't pay what his agent wanted and QPR would - his agent won the day.

Couldn't these players fire their pesky agents if they want to? It's surprising how much power agents hold over their clients.

Apparently he wanted to come in January but we wouldn't pay what his agent wanted and QPR would - his agent won the day.

HP Sauce?

Been talking to a bloke who works for a PL club - see him out and about. He also said that the Gomis deal is being held up as his Agent wants big money - 2 Million was the figure quoted to them. Remy had other options this time as well but wanted to come here - good news that and fits in with the press saying that we were making sure he really wanted to come.

Guest icemanblue

Everyone else is rightly saying "I'll judge him on what happens". "Anything other than the apocalypse will be fine by me!" is clearly convenient bollocks.

Ianochi would be your tag team name fwiw.

Ah, differing from the majority opinion is automatically bollocks, and not an actual opinion, again. Cool.