Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

QPR really do look like they're on their way to being the new Pompey mind. He went in when they looked doomed, kept them up, turned them into a good top 8 team for a few seasons winning a cup on a budget they couldn't sustain and then fucked off.

I could easily see QPR doing that if he keeps them up.

Funnily enough it was bollock face who fucked Portsmouth. Amazingly he seems to have got off scott free. I mean when he got Portsmouth to buy Defoe, Crouch etc, didn't he wonder where the money was coming from.

I know it's probably a spoof but,

Mario Balotelli‏@MarioBaloltelli

It looks like Loic Remy has chosen QPR over Newcastle. He'll be going for a medical soon. The first thing they will be checking is his head.

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

:lol:

:lol:

Was just going to post that, always liked that Balotelli chap.

Wont blame our management if he doesnt sign, will blame our management if we dont move on and sign sufficient quality in right areas. Cant be held to ransom if they offer a stupid amount, we should just withdraw our offer now and move on

Agreed. Hope there's a contingency plan.

What a f***ing club.

But for some reason I'm quite amused by this :lol:

Me too, I stopped investing too much emotional capital in players a long time ago, f*** him if he doesn't want to come here and f*** any of our players who want to leave. There'll always be 11 lads in black and white shirts............they'll probably just be a bit crapper then we've been used to :)

Are you sure? You'd think most of us would be used to some pretty bad crap :lol:

I was around in the 80s so I've seen some proper shit, Frank Pingel anyone?

HBA coming out today saying he'd like to leave for PSG would not help the situation

Neither would people making s*** up.

To be fair to Ben Arfa it was a club close to him and it would depend on our situation in the summer. I'd rather a player be honest then what we had last time we were relegated when players were going to help us get promoted then left as soon as they could. This will be an important window for us and if Remy does decide to go to QPR we need another option. It all seemed like it was going so well!

Wont blame our management if he doesnt sign, will blame our management if we dont move on and sign sufficient quality in right areas. Cant be held to ransom if they offer a stupid amount, we should just withdraw our offer now and move on

Agreed. Hope there's a contingency plan.

I'm normally optimistic about things but our record with contingency plans is pretty abysmal.

People saying Pardew's an uninspiring manager...

Whatever toon fans think, I doubt Remy's been studying us, so to him Pardew is last year's manager of the year, finished 5th and being talked about well by Cabaye and Deybuche.

Really think this is all money, and can see him turning out like other cunts we've missed out on cos of money, Brett Emerton and whoever-style anonymity.

It's gonna be pretty poor if we f*** this up. I personally don't think we will but you never know with saggy face...He's a very old hand a weaving the magic.

Not much we can do if QPR offer him 100k a week tbh.

Yip, we have limits whether we like it or not, and if they will offer mental deals then fuck them and him for accepting it. We have already been down the route of players on high wages and it fucked us. I hope they go down and end up in administration

Perhaps after this distraction we can now turn our attention to the more important issue of getting the centre back we desperately need.

I know a CH has been priority for a few windows but a forward is just as important at the minute, we're void of ideas going forward

and Fernandes isn't THAT rich is he?

It's borrowed money. They'll be fucked in 5 years time without a doubt. Unfortunately, that means nothing in the short-term. Irritating that a club with a half the revenue stream can convincingly outbid us for a player.

The only thing I think the club could be criticised for (note: not slated) if he goes to QPR is that we'll have spent half the month chasing a player who is only interested in money. And considering what we can offer in comparison to others that would have been a pretty poor misjudgement.

Fucking hate QPR, disgusting news. And Arry, someone should rip his head off and piss and shit down his shaky throat and weld his head back on and push him down off a cliff! And Remy? Dont wanna say too much before we know more, but at this moment i feel like he can fuck off too.

Fucking hate QPR, disgusting news. And Arry, someone should rip his head off and piss and shit down his shaky throat and weld his head back on and push him down off a cliff! And Remy? Dont wanna say too much before we know more, but at this moment i feel like he can fuck off too.

:lol: :lol: