Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're bottom of the league 6 points from safety.  14 points from 22 games and 4 points from their last 5 games.  They may survive, but getting out of the relegation zone quite easily isn't going to happen.

QPR vs. NUFC to stave off relegation will be like the South Park cripple fight.

Do we still have to play them at QPR yet? That could be embarrassing.

Second last game of the season....

Is it too much to dream we are safe by then and send them down? Probably

Depends on who we get in this window. If there's no replacement for Remy then it's more likely they'll be sending us down I'd say.

Guest Roger Kint

No suprise that none of his media buddies have taken him to task about his mutterings about stupid wages last week.

tbf of all outlets, TalkShite have just been going on about it  :lol:

Aye and of all dodgy tossers it was Paul McCarthy the man who claimed Tevez did nowt wrong :lol:

No suprise that none of his media buddies have taken him to task about his mutterings about stupid wages last week.

tbf of all outlets, TalkShite have just been going on about it  :lol:

Was just about to post this. tbh Keyes and Gray are a decent listen they aren't out to wind people up like most of the DJ's.

I like Collymore as well, he's a decent listen. It's the s**** like Goughy that needs to be avoided.

Yeah, he's fair. Unlike the obnoxious Richard Keys for example on the same radio station

I like Collymore as well, he's a decent listen. It's the s**** like Goughy that needs to be avoided.

Yeah, he's fair. Unlike the obnoxious Richard Keys for example on the same radio station

Super Mac is on K&G tomorrow... Should be a cringeworthy listen...

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Police was at #OM training center "Commanderie" this morning to check irregularities in the offices including sporting director Jose Anigo.

Wonder what that's about.

Harry Redknapp.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Is there any place online to check out weekly wages of our players?

Got a mate who is determined we offered Remy a similar wage to QPR but just chose them because they're in London.

Would like to show him the wages of every player bought under Mike Ashley to prove him wrong.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Police was at #OM training center "Commanderie" this morning to check irregularities in the offices including sporting director Jose Anigo.

Wonder what that's about.

Now I might be adding 2 plus 2 and getting 3 plus 1 in a Monaco account under my dog's name, but I'm hoping for some wheeler dealer involvement.