Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc1892

Not sure if already posted

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/kasper36/Newcastle%20United%20FC%20-%20The%20Animated%20Series/qpr.gif

Guest Slippery Sam

Their relegation would be so sweet.

Relax, man.  As galling as this is, they're only doing what we would have done if we had the cash to chuck around.  Just as we would have been able to do if we'd pulled the rug from under e.g. Reading or Southampton.  Dog eat dog.

It has been a strange transfer really.  Deals done. Agreements made. Yet at the 12th hour (it seems) he chooses a club he had previously rejected.  And it's still not finished.  'appy 'arry, the loveable cheeky cockney rogue has said he hopes to finalise it in the next 24 hrs, which is strange as I always thought signatures were 'penned' (homage to Ronnie Gill) straight after the medical.

M'Vila is a great player talent wise but has a lot of mental issues, wouldn't surprise if he doesn't perform but if he does then thats 2 quality signings for them on paper at least.

I really do hope they go down though.

Will be galling if Remy turns out to be a beast and singlehandedly keeps them up and we drift out of the top flight without as much as a whimper. :sad:

Guest Slippery Sam

Not sure if already posted

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/kasper36/Newcastle%20United%20FC%20-%20The%20Animated%20Series/qpr.gif

I wonder what Derry's thoughts are right now?  Just a week or so ago, I heard him on the radio saying that buying new players to replace the previous hard-working squad left a sour taste in their mouths (paraphrase).

Why the fuck does Toby Fernandez always have a cap on, is he gay?

Toby Fernandez, that's what I'm calling him from now on, Toby Fernandez.

:lol:

http://gawker.com/5924960/when-gay-men-think-baseball-caps-make-them-masculine

Last week, I started talking to a guy at a bar that I noticed from afar because of his dudeish backwards cap. I got to appreciate his wide smile and beautiful, thick eyebrows up close. And then as soon as he addressed me, he revealed himself to be less than butch. He was Malaysian and enthused virtually everything that came out of his mouth in an airy way that sounded like joking but obviously wasn't – from his love of Bobby Zamora and Shaun Derry to his compliments directed at my body to his belief in real-life magical realism ("I think the world is magical!" he said, his entire existence twinkling).

Last week, I started talking to a guy at a bar that I noticed from afar because of his dudeish backwards cap. I got to appreciate his wide smile and beautiful, thick eyebrows up close. And then as soon as he addressed me, he revealed himself to be less than butch. He was Malaysian and enthused virtually everything that came out of his mouth in an airy way that sounded like joking but obviously wasn't – from his love of Bobby Zamora and Shaun Derry to his compliments directed at my body to his belief in real-life magical realism ("I think the world is magical!" he said, his entire existence twinkling).

But, how?

It's ridiculous that a club like QPR can buy M'Vila, so disappointing. Hopefully if they go down, we'd be in for him and Remy but I think the sheer force of their signings will keep them up. I don't really rate Harry, but money will ultimately save them.

:lol: :lol:

Not sure why I then chose to read the actual article afterwards mind.

Guest ItalianMagpie

It's ridiculous that a club like QPR can buy M'Vila, so disappointing. Hopefully if they go down, we'd be in for him and Remy

He (or they) made his (their) choice, I wouldn't really like to see them anywhere near us no matter what.

As for QPR, unfortunately they're not going down: in the bottom of the league a couple of wins in a row send you out of trouble pretty quickly, and they're getting more and more results (won also at WBA tonight). With the addition of Remy and some other players they'll manage to stay up quite easily imho. Money wins again.

Guest ItalianMagpie

A couple of wins in a row would see them still in the bottom 3, not that they're likely to get a couple of wins in a row.

Not with the pace the others are going at.

Anyways, my point is that with a couple of wins they'd be back in the game, and from there with the new signings they'd manage to get out of relegation zone quite easily.