Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daniel White ‏@danwhitejourno

#nufc tried to sign Maiga last January & eventually signed Papiss Cisse. Good news could still take place this January transfer window.

This is true. Keep the faith.

We missed out on Gervinho, Maiga & De Jong and they've not worked out. I'm keeping faith too.

Aye, me too. Except Cisse is the exception to that rule that is on the verge of relegating us twice in 4 years.

#nufc tried to sign Maiga last January & eventually signed Papiss Cisse. Good news could still take place this January transfer window.

We missed out on Gervinho, Maiga & De Jong and they've not worked out. I'm keeping faith too.

I am keeping the faith too.

But the fact is that we have Reading at home this weekend, and we could need a boost before that match.

Loss there and, yeah, we have a moral worse than a virgin trapped in a nuclear winter in Murmansk. its bad.

Faith that our scouts first choices are shockingly bad?

Actually doesn't this simply come down to Pardew. Those who come under his wing do well. Those who miss out on his coaching inevitably fail. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

http://i.imgur.com/Fe8D4.png

Is that a real t*** account ?

It's followed by the official qpr account, so guess its real :(

But tweeting 45 mins before kick off, when he should be warming up as Nicky pointed out.

He's on the bench fwiw.

If you consider wages, league status, ambition, support, manager and location as a package we weren't able to offer Ba a sufficiently attractive package to stay or Remy a sufficiently attractive to join. Stating the obvious really but we have to accept that NUFC aren't a very attractive package under MA.

yet we somehow managed to sign ben arfa, cabaye, debuchy, cisse, anita...?

Well exactly. Ba left us for a CL club, and Remy was prepared to sign but we got gazumphed by a club who were prepared to pay whatever it took.

The scenario I can see developing is QPR still battling to get out of the drop zone with four games to go, and his agent telling him that Chelsea / Arsenal are interested. Is Remy going to bust a gut to keep the club up, knowing that he's then stuck at QPR, or is he going to have more than half an eye on next season, when he can join a CL club if QPR go down.

Basically, QPR may well have set up a situation where it becomes in Remy's interests to see the club relegated.

I would say just about every player is a mercenary these days. A player from France won't have any attachment to an English club. I don't blame Rémy for going to QPR. My problem is with QPR. How a club with a 19K seater stadium who are currently bottom of the Premiership can pay a player a reported £70K to £85K a week is beyond me. Those are the sort of wages only a Champions League team should be paying for top players. I doubt Everton, Spurs, Newcastle or teams of that stature will be paying any of their players £70K+ a week. It's not as if Rémy will be the only QPR player on mega wages. There's also talk of Rémy being able to leave on a free if QPR get relegated. That is an insane clause (similar to the one Ba had at West Ham?).

I really don't understand how Tony Fernandes can splash so much cash. Relatively speaking he's not that wealth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Fernandes

In 2010, Forbes Asia valued Fernandes' personal wealth at $400 million ranking him at number 19 on the Forbes list of Malaysia's Richest.

His Caterham F1 team probably costs a minimum of £30m a year to run. Money gets divided in F1 based on how many points a team scores. The Caterham team are yet to score a single point so he's received no money there. They are also sponsored by his own Air Asia airline so there's no money there either. That's before the cost of buying the F1 team and QPR is taken into account. Add in all the players and their contracts at QPR, I don't know how he does it.

Yep that's a strange one isn't it. He's not that rich, Ashley is way richer, he's throwing money around that he really shouldn't be, even funding the transfer fees let alone the salaries. Could come crashing down around him, and Redknapp's hardly the manager you want in that situation. They really can't afford to go down now.

Close this fucking travesty of a thread.

Fuck him. Not worth even fucking discussing any more.

Agreed.

This never happens, yet people still call for it regularly. :lol:

And a good thing they stay open! Bloody irritating checking out Liverpools latest fuckups on RAWK.

N-O > *

(shame about Remy)

I would say just about every player is a mercenary these days. A player from France won't have any attachment to an English club. I don't blame Rémy for going to QPR. My problem is with QPR. How a club with a 19K seater stadium who are currently bottom of the Premiership can pay a player a reported £70K to £85K a week is beyond me. Those are the sort of wages only a Champions League team should be paying for top players. I doubt Everton, Spurs, Newcastle or teams of that stature will be paying any of their players £70K+ a week. It's not as if Rémy will be the only QPR player on mega wages. There's also talk of Rémy being able to leave on a free if QPR get relegated. That is an insane clause (similar to the one Ba had at West Ham?).

I really don't understand how Tony Fernandes can splash so much cash. Relatively speaking he's not that wealth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Fernandes

In 2010, Forbes Asia valued Fernandes' personal wealth at $400 million ranking him at number 19 on the Forbes list of Malaysia's Richest.

His Caterham F1 team probably costs a minimum of £30m a year to run. Money gets divided in F1 based on how many points a team scores. The Caterham team are yet to score a single point so he's received no money there. They are also sponsored by his own Air Asia airline so there's no money there either. That's before the cost of buying the F1 team and QPR is taken into account. Add in all the players and their contracts at QPR, I don't know how he does it.

Redknapp man. He'll leave them in ruins like he did other clubs.

Doesn't fernandes run the club with another group of billionaires?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_Park_Rangers_F.C.

On 18 August 2011, Malaysian businessman Tony Fernandes was unveiled as the majority shareholder after having bought out Ecclestone's then-66% stake in the club for a rumoured fee of around ₤35 million, while the Mittal Family retained their 33% stake.

Every time someone plays qpr they'll be singing " there's only 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 greedy B******s  :D

SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D

I'll enjoy watching QPR in ruins as Arry wanders into the media spotlight  to be told he's done a triffic job.That saggy faced f***er is bullet proof.

Wonder how much he trousered out of this deal.....