Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very smart, very clever. Someone mentioned this idea last week and it immediately made sense. Let's get this done because out of all the strikers we've been linked with post-Aubameyang, Remy was always my #1.

Mine too. His character is questionable irrespective of the outcome of the court case, but he's realistically the best we can attract for the wide forward role that needs filling. Really hope this gets done.

What's happened with West Ham's interest?

Surely they would be ahead of us if they want him too as they would offer more wages and he would probably prefer to stay in London.

Surely they would be ahead of us if they want him too as they would offer more wages and he would probably prefer to stay in London.

Apparently David Gold said on twitter they weren't after Remy due to the rape case.

The court case has probably made quite a few clubs hold fire until they see what the outcome is going to be. Quite a clever way for us to sneak in a cheeky loan bid, but I think there will be others sniffing around as well now we've shown our hand.

Just a wee request...

When a thread title changes (usually thanks to a link or a Twitter comment or a photo or whatever) - the title-changer can put the page number up as well? I only gets a few brief seconds to check the internet on me phone whilst I'm at work and often can't find the source! Doubt I'm the only one.

The team against Pacos with Remy and Cisse/Gomis for the Ameobis. :megusta:

And without Sissokho on right wing

Same personnel but Remy and Ben Arfa either side of the striker.

In theory would be great - would just hope the Pardew effect doesn't ruin it all :)

Just a wee request...

When a thread title changes (usually thanks to a link or a Twitter comment or a photo or whatever) - the title-changer can put the page number up as well? I only gets a few brief seconds to check the internet on me phone whilst I'm at work and often can't find the source! Doubt I'm the only one.

http://i.imgur.com/qpTKQAQ.png

The source is always in the title man.

SSN, Chronicle, Caulkin....etc

The page never is, though, man.

The page is different depending on how you're viewing the forum. Varies between WAP, Tapatalk and the old-fashioned way.

Good idea in theory like.