Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Answers bail in September I think.

Cheers, might not be here for long then. :lol:

He'll be here for the season, if he is charged it'll be at least 6 months before a trial. Ridiculous time in those sort of things.

We might just send him back though.

Maybe but I don't see why, even if he's charged that doesn't make him guilty.

Guest bimpy474

He'll be here for the season, if he is charged it'll be at least 6 months before a trial. Ridiculous time in those sort of things.

That's possible but i would have thought we would stick by him and believe his side of it, why sign him if not.

That's possible but i would have thought we would stick by him and believe his side of it, why sign him if not.

Aye, suppose we'll have taken legal advice on the possibility of a conviction already.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, suppose we'll have taken legal advice on the possibility of a conviction already.

Unless JFK went "fuck that" i know a judge, wink :lol:

That was probably the problem in the first place...

Guest bimpy474

That was probably the problem in the first place...

:lol:

What's with using the shitty Euro numbers?

Mike can manufacture shitty "Euro" numbers and not have to pay the Premier League to license their actual well designed numbers. Bargain basement all the way.

Guest icemanblue

Probably the best signing we could have realistically made this summer. Well chuffed.

Don't be a rapist, please.

Yay! Well chuffed we got this over the line. Now, to echo Inochi, please don't be a rapist.

Pretty confident this one will get sorted before we face City.

Power of the optimist ;)

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

We can easily set up a team to play counterattack ing football with players like Rémy, Ben Arfa , Sissoko and Gouffran. Dat pace  :yikes: