Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

was thinking about it last night when the deal was confirmed. Although I was happy about it but seem to remember he had an injury just after he signed for QPR and this forum was laughing their balls off saying how fortunate we were not to sign him.

I've just seen this quote from Remy in the Times. It's from a month back.

'..When I've got a small problem, things become difficult. It might sound pretentious, but the physiotherapists say to me that I'm like a Formula One car. Whenever I've got a small problem, it's straight to the pits. When I'm 100 per cent I can do very good things but when there's something not right in my head, it becomes difficult'.

He doesn't sound like the sort that would turn out for the sake of the cause, when he's carrying a few niggles.

Just for lols.

:lol: Oh, for fucks sake. I hope we sign someone else shortly, to stem this tide of shite.

If it makes you feel any better Gomis will be lacking in match practise if/when we do sign him :razz:

:lol: Oh, for fucks sake. I hope we sign someone else shortly, to stem this tide of shite.

Another forward signing would go a long way to calming the fears, but really, we should be able to put out a decent side anyway if we go with one striker up front, which a lot of clubs do anyway.

Guest neesy111

Another forward signing would go a long way to calming the fears, but really, we should be able to put out a decent side anyway if we go with one striker up front, which a lot of clubs do anyway.

I have a big feeling Pardew will want to play 442, due to the lack of goals from our midfield.

:thup:

I have a big feeling Pardew will want to play 442, due to the lack of goals from our midfield.

He can still play 4-4-2 if he really wants to, he could always stick Gouffran up front alongside Cisse and put Sissoko in an AM role to provide goal threat from midfield.

Proves he's untouchable. Bet Pardew sees Remy as a striker and a striker only so Jonas is under no pressure for the left wing :)

I'd buy that if the wanker hadn't been making noises about improving the left side.

he makes a lot of noises :)

Tbf everything he said in that interview has proved correct so far as much as a f*cking spastic that he is.

If we do manage to get a left winger and Jonas still finds his way in the starting eleven Pardew should be entered into an insane asylum.