Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm very suprised that people are confident of doing a deal for Remy. We don't care about time, we will wait 12 months to replace Ba if we have to, in order to get the right price.

I'd be shocked if we act quickly after losing Ba.

I'm very suprised that people are confident of doing a deal for Remy. We don't care about time, we will wait 12 months to replace Ba if we have to, in order to get the right price.

I'd be shocked if we act quickly after losing Ba.

Normally i'd agree with you but given how close we are to the relegation places I doubt even Mike and Desmond Dekka would be stupid enough to fuck around this time

Marseille today signed Foued Kadir from Valenciennes. Kadir plays in behind the striker or on either wing. Not saying that means Remy is going, but it would make perfect sense as they are in desperate health financially, got Kadir on the cheap and should be able to command a good fee for Remy.

Remy will definitely leave L'OM IMO.

It's more of a case of will it be us rather than him staying there, he hasn't started all year and he's too high profile a player on too high wages for them to keep on the bench.

I'm still not confident on him joining though, i just can't be when you consider past transfer windows :lol:

Where is all of this confidence of getting him in coming from? Just a gut-feeling?

It is for me, plus, I think when Debuchy arrives then that's a signal to players of Remy's calibre that despite our low league standing at present, we're still an attractive option. Especially if you're a cheese eating surrender monkey.

Marseille today signed Foued Kadir from Valenciennes. Kadir plays in behind the striker or on either wing. Not saying that means Remy is going, but it would make perfect sense as they are in desperate health financially, got Kadir on the cheap and should be able to command a good fee for Remy.

That plus Ba looking like he's gone does make the Remy deal look more likely. The only obstacle might be if a London club comes in and he prefers to be down there. Against that we do have our own french contingent here which has turned out to be a factor in others coming here. Starting to get cautiously optimistic on this again.

I was reading yesterday, can't remember where think it might have been Marseille forum. That apparently despite our season being a bit shit so far our rep in France is still ridiculously high one of the reasons being that they like the fact we dont rush new signings into the line up and usually with injuries they dont rush them back. ( Must have missed Ben Arfa recently mind :lol: )

So hopefully this will help us in signing players despite the fact we are 2 points above the relegation zone.

Honestly think he'll be in sharpish if Ba goes.

Ba is gone.

Can't see it not happening anymore.

I know what you mean, but with his knee problems its not as much a forgone conclusion as any normal transfer.

That plus Ba looking like he's gone does make the Remy deal look more likely. The only obstacle might be if a London club comes in and he prefers to be down there. Against that we do have our own french contingent here which has turned out to be a factor in others coming here. Starting to get cautiously optimistic on this again.

Indeed, of course you never know with this club but I expect we will sign him. Don't want to get too confident but a front three of Remy, Cisse and Ben Arfa would be excellent.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Now let me see I know how this goes

We become more desperate for a striker

Selling club ups price

We don't pay

We bid 12m for Carroll on the 28th which is refused

We loan Marlon Harwood until end of season

Now let me see I know how this goes

We become more desperate for a striker

Selling club ups price

We don't pay

We bid 12m for Carroll on the 28th which is refused

We loan Marlon Harwood until end of season

Would be odd to bid for Carroll when he couldn't play for us until August.