Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still have to try and get a group of players working together and tyring to play the forwards in on goal...as a team.

Aye but it would help to have a striker who can dribble away from defenders and isn't knocked off the ball with the slightest touch.

After watching yesterday, if we don't buy another player and lose Cabaye, I really hope this lad strikes up an understanding with Anita. Vurnon played 2 fantastic passes yesterday (one to Cisse which would have seen him one-on-one with a better touch and a pass to Gouffran for his first chance), which should have led to goals, if we can get this lad on the end of stuff like that, he'll bury them more often than not.

Yeah I was thinking those two examples you mentioned (cisse + gouffran) if we had Remy in those positions I think things could have been very different.

Get the horrible feeling though that he is going to be injured a lot :(

Yeah I was thinking those two examples you mentioned (cisse + gouffran) if we had Remy in those positions I think things could have been very different.

Get the horrible feeling though that he is going to be injured a lot :(

Yep, I've got the same feeling myself. Good player but I can see him coming back from injury, just getting into some form then getting injured again (and repeat all season).

if he scores goals and does well for us, Alan will be happy with our end of the deal; the player will be happy because he will come into contention for a World Cup place with France; and if both those things happen, Remy will go back to QPR as a World Cup player with a higher value than when he joined them, so everyone will come out of it well.”

No intention of signing him then?

if he scores goals and does well for us, Alan will be happy with our end of the deal; the player will be happy because he will come into contention for a World Cup place with France; and if both those things happen, Remy will go back to QPR as a World Cup player with a higher value than when he joined them, so everyone will come out of it well.”

No intention of signing him then?

:neutral: