Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

You could go to SJP now and give it a try? At the very least there's only limited amounts of 3/4G there and you wouldn't be able to access N-O.

Just a thought like.

You could go to SJP now and give it a try? At the very least there's only limited amounts of 3/4G there and you wouldn't be able to access N-O.

Just a thought like.

I've always just been happy to just wait for everyone else to make up a chant then join.

One i did come up with was never going to take off. (Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger) - Michael Owen, we believe, when you score a goal and kiss the sleeve, the goals will dry up when you leave, it's one for Michael Owen and another for the Toon Army, duh duh duh duh duh duh etc....

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea Dagger sounds like an anthem for moronic, wacky bell ends. It would be only fitting to have it sung by continued fans of Michael Owen.

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea Dagger sounds like an anthem for moronic, wacky bell ends.

:okay:

What's sounds more stupid than going "Duh duh duh duh duh, duh duh duhduh duhduh duh"?

Nothing, that's what.

Chelsea Dagger sounds like an anthem for moronic, wacky bell ends.

:okay:

What's sounds more stupid than going "Duh duh duh duh duh, duh duh duhduh duhduh duh"?

Nothing, that's what.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Shearer, oooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (especially when you've switched Riise for Shearer).

To the french school song "freres jaques" :

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques,

Dormez-vous?Dormez-vous?

Sonnez les matines, Sonnez les matines.

Ding, dong, ding.  Ding, dong, ding

Where's our scorer? where's our scorer?

Loic Remy, Loic Remy,

Got him for free, scores goals with glee

Ding dong Ding, Ding dong ding

Our frenchies will love it aswell...

Just a thought like.

I've always just been happy to just wait for everyone else to make up a chant then join.

One i did come up with was never going to take off. (Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger) - Michael Owen, we believe, when you score a goal and kiss the sleeve, the goals will dry up when you leave, it's one for Michael Owen and another for the Toon Army, duh duh duh duh duh duh etc....

Your choice of NUFC personnel to back is truly exemplary isn't it?

I'd love to see Remy sign permanently but I can't help but think his wages are going to be aproblem.  He already shot us down when QPR came in offering sacks of cash, why would he accept less after a good season in the PL (assuming he continues his recent form)?

I suspect after a brilliant season here he will turn down staying with us and sign a big wages contract somewhere else. As much as having the clause allowing us to sign him one suspects it's up to the player still and he may have better offers after a full season in the league. Anyway long way off at the moment

We may be willing to match what QPR are currently paying him if we were to go for a permanent deal, I just can't see us going above that. Given our position in the league and a few others on a decent wedge, it'd probably be seen as too much hassle when you take into account a player like Ben Arfa or Cabaye would want parity with Remy.

If he continues his form, the matter is taken out of our hands as an ambitious club will come in for him, either from home or abroad.