Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

If his heart isn't in it then I don't want him here, people are quick to forget he went missing towards the end of last season when he just couldn't be bothered.

I'll take any decent striker at this point. He has his drawbacks, and I'm not sure how Pardew can handle a team without a target man, but as long as there's someone up there who can score I don't care who it is.

Don't think we will sign him unless he makes significant effort to force a move to be quite honest.

QPR have themselves a ready made effective Premier League striker, why sell cheap if there is no clause?

Guest Roger Kint

Maiga, though like this one for Remy there seemed to be more to it than purely that.

My first reaction. Wonder if Brenda has heard a better player is available and they used this as an excuse. Hard to see what serious injury would have only been found now but guess it will come out eventually either way. Cant see us getting him at all mind, he will still want his huge wages and QPR their fee. Both issues for us even at £8m never mind more.

They're after Jay Rodriguez now according to Sky. Getting beyond a joke for the Saints.

Hope to fuck their crowd turns hostile as fuck when they play Liverpool. Like we did when they were poaching our players a few years ago.

Guest Roger Kint

Can't see he'd want to come back here anyway

:lol: That was such a given that i even forgot to type it in my post, really cant see it either. :thup:

They're in nowhere near as bad a situation on the pitch as most are saying. They've already replaced Lambert and Lallana and there's hype around a young left back they already have. Now only need to replace Lovren and Chambers, who wasn't exactly a regular last year.