Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 27

Mike

As a side note, I hope that's the end of Jonas.  Pretty sad for me to say this as I am the first "defender" for him since arrival.  He is finished.  He can run, he can't pass.  He has no football ability left.  Another Smith. 

Ba celebrating the goal with the rest, but only cares about scoring himself.

Life isn't black and white mate, naturally when your team wins it means something, but you can't deny given everything about Ba up 'til now, he's predominantly playing for himself.

As a side note, I hope that's the end of Jonas.  Pretty sad for me to say this as I am the first "defender" for him since arrival.  He is finished.  He can run, he can't pass.  He has no football ability left.  Another Smith. 

Except Smith couldn't run. O0

Couldn't find much emotion in that game (other then when we scored), we have just been playing so poorly recently that watching us seems like a chore. Still we won, even if we played rather poorly. Massive 3 Pts mind.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Congrats on the 3 points :thup: I'm segueing into Barça myself

"Hey that was a great salad, but my steak is here."

It might be, but I'd be bored to death to watch a team that win 5-0 or 6-0 every single game. Great team, pathetic league tbh.

Krul - 6. Not a lot to do, his handling is top notch as always.

Simpson - 6.5. - I must say that his forward play has been improving lately, and his defending has been solid.

Williamson - 7. Right place, right time on most occasions he was needed.

Coloccini - 7. Typically astute defending.

Santon - 7.5. Good runs forward, probably the best player who played both halves.

Anita - 6. A bit less impressive than recent performances, and I struggled to see him at times. Set penises weren't excellent.

Tiote - 6.5. Typical Tiote mixed performance of decent shielding and careless passing. Had to be booked tho for ManUre. :anguish:

Perch - 6. Put a decent shift in. A bit sloppy in the pass but decent defensive work.

Cisse - 5.5. I really feel sorry for him, but the system we played just didn't sit up nicely for him. :( He tried though.

Ba - 6. Dreadful free kicks, but winner in the duel v Hill. Not something to be really excited about though.

Gutierrez - 6. Deliveries were so random, and sometimes went off the radar. Still hesitant to take his man on but improving.

Ameobi - 7.5. Man of the match. Put a good shift in leading the line, and what a well taken goal. :thup:

Obertan - 6.5. Looked bright and positive, a typical Obertan super sub performance.

Marveaux - 6.5. Also very positive, placed neat through balls in and nearly scored twice. Has to start soon.

Pardew - 7.5. Credit goes where it is due. Not the best starting approach but redeemed himself with his substitutions.