Merry Christmas!

Dave

Guest neesy111

Newcastle-Online has its detractors but I still believe it's a cracking place to be for NUFC news and debate as well as the nonsense that goes off in Chat and the other boards. Thanks to all of you for making it what it is.

Have a great Christmas everyone. :indi:

:thup:

Be lost without this place. Is it just me who thinks 'Happy Christmas' sounds wrong? Merry Christmas!

My mate gets disproportionately angry about this. :lol:

"You don't say Merry Birthday! :dave: "

He's a good friend.

Newcastle-Online has its detractors but I still believe it's a cracking place to be for NUFC news and debate as well as the nonsense that goes off in Chat and the other boards. Thanks to all of you for making it what it is.

Have a great Christmas everyone. :indi:

Hear, hear :clap:

Better than .cock and .com put together, spend more time here than Facebook and the work website combined.

Merry Christmas to you all, and lets channel last year's result tomorrow!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the best website there is out there. Pity we are all supporting a club that has been run by and managed by the biggest set of wasters in the footballing wasteland that are out there. (there have been a few exceptions Robson, Keegan and Houghton but that's about it)

A very Merry Christmas to all members and guests on here.

Let's hope 2013 brings a turn-around...2012 started with great expectations but finished with disappointment.

Maybe the reverse will be true next year....maybe there are some rich Arabs out there...!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the best website there is out there. Pity we are all supporting a club that has been run by and managed by the biggest set of wasters in the footballing wasteland that are out there. (there have been a few exceptions Robson, Keegan and Houghton but that's about it)

You're making me want to argue with that last bit, but I'll hold fire, this thread's not the place. Merry Christmas dude. O0