Merry Christmas!

Dave

A joyous Noel to all :)

We may disagree on Pardew, Mike Ashley, Kinnear, players in general and players specifically. There may be disagreements over Politics, Graeme Swanns departure, the Royal family, TV shows, facebook, which ladies are munters, which ones are lush lasses and whether munging is ever an acceptable pastime.....but there ain't a place like N.O

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Nick Binns [some random on Facebook]

For the attention of all parents of young children: On 24th December at just before 6pm, the International Space Station will make a pass over the UK, lasting for about 3 minutes. Clouds allowing, the pass will be bright and clear.

For the attention of all young children: On 24th December at just before 6pm you will be able to see Santa's sleigh flying through the sky.

:aww:

Merry Christmas everyone, have a great one. :thup:

All the best to everyone :thup: I'm not as active on here as I once was, but as a whole y'all still make it the only forum on the internet worth visiting; and as much as the football section has at times made me want to smash my head off a wall of spikes, I still love this place to bits. Merry christmas to the lot of ya x

I echo the above. Made loads of good friends here and is a reasonably healthy use of my spare time.

Looking forward to RvB and catching up with all, as well as continuing to support this wonderfully insane club.

Would have it no other way :aww: (unless the other way was minor success)

All the best to everyone :thup: I'm not as active on here as I once was, but as a whole y'all still make it the only forum on the internet worth visiting; and as much as the football section has at times made me want to smash my head off a wall of spikes, I still love this place to bits. Merry christmas to the lot of ya x

:lol:

Vivid.

Nick Binns [some random on Facebook]

For the attention of all parents of young children: On 24th December at just before 6pm, the International Space Station will make a pass over the UK, lasting for about 3 minutes. Clouds allowing, the pass will be bright and clear.

For the attention of all young children: On 24th December at just before 6pm you will be able to see Santa's sleigh flying through the sky.

:aww:

Merry Christmas everyone, have a great one. :thup:

To you too, Dave and to everyone else.