Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

As much as I disagree with his sentiment of 'disappointed at Man Utd are c***s comments', harsh reaction to Froggy here.

It's ridiculous. Especially given how well he took the 3-0 last season.

When you win all the fucking time it should be the easiest thing in the world to be a gracious loser.

His weekends get ruined about twice a season FFS.

Guest neesy111

As much as I disagree with his sentiment of 'disappointed at Man Utd are c***s comments', harsh reaction to Froggy here.

He's on a Newcastle forum though.

Guest bimpy474

When you win all the fucking time it should be the easiest thing in the world to be a gracious loser.

And the 3-0 was never in doubt, we just got done late on and it fucking pissing you off, especially when it happens to us over and over again.

You have thousands of posts of RedCafe don't you? Your head must be a pretzel. You're allowed to be a cunt to me. :thup:

Guest alijmitchell

Hopefully, one of these days it is going to come to light that Man U have been paying officials cheating games, bluffing finances and buying off the FA, and they'll get shafted a la Rangers, and hopefully never, ever return.

Redcafe is a completely accurate depiction of the kind of team Man U are though, and Fergie is like all RC posters combined. You can't set yourselves up as a global franchise team, take all the benefits of that and moan when your fans, players and manager are an embarrassment.

Guest neesy111

If any other manager had went on like ferguson they'd be getting a 3 game ban and a fine.  He's one of the cancer's in the game.

Redcafe is a completely accurate accurate depiction of the kind of team Man U are though, and Fergie is like all RC posters combined. You can't set yourselves up as a global franchise team, take all the benefits of that and  and moan when your fans, players and manager are an embarrassment.

I don't really moan that our fans are an embarrassment. I accept that a lot of them are, but just ask that you respect that a lot of them are not.

Nah, I imagine being a Man United fan is horrible. If you win, it's job done ho hum. If you lose or draw, it's OMG my week is ruined.

Redcafe is a completely accurate accurate depiction of the kind of team Man U are though, and Fergie is like all RC posters combined. You can't set yourselves up as a global franchise team, take all the benefits of that and  and moan when your fans, players and manager are an embarrassment.

I don't really moan that our fans are an embarrassment. I accept that a lot of them are, but just ask that you respect that a lot of them are not.

A lot of Newcastle fans are an embarrassment too, we just have less glory hunters.

Yep, Ferguson was an absolute disgrace today - following the referee onto the pitch as he's about to call the 2nd half is unprecedented, but to then go and harangue the linesman and stick on his shoulder for the next 45 minutes is stunning. not seen anything like it in my 20 years following football. he's just a common playground bully.

Did similar last season getting the linesman struck off from the next round of games by telling the whole world he should 'never referee another game'.

The man is an absolute cunt and i think froggy (who is a usually a fine poster btw) is completely in the wrong coming on here and arguing that this is not the case.

A lot of Newcastle fans are an embarrassment too, we just have less glory hunters.

Wouldnt we have to have some glory to  have ANY glory hunters. I was -6 months the last time we won owt.

Define 'a lot' as a percentage.

I got tortured, but the forum was f***ing class for ages.

As far as I can remember the 3-0 wasn't contentious in any way, and you didn't have a sniff all game. Had we lost resoundingly today as you had done this time last year, you'd see a different reaction aimed at our inept manager/players etc..

Losing 4-3 at a ground we haven't won at for 28 odd years however is a totally different emotion. You're more than welcome to goad and torture us as we did you, but howay man, a couple of hours to calm down first would've been good. Tbh it was the little poofta in your avatar that hit the nerve more anything. He's an absolute toilet of a player and didn't deserve to score today nevermind scoring the winner. Fair play for changing it.

No hard feelings.

All devastation aside, it feels great to be genuinely proud of the team for the first time in bloody ages. I think after i've simmered down a bit, i'll end up feeling fairly positive. In a literal sense, we're no closer to the relegation zone after another defeat, and 'philosophically', there's a chance that performance could galvanise us for the rest of the season.

Guest neesy111

Just laughing off Fergie's behaviour on SSN, and suggesting it's a reason for their resilience. No wonder fuck all gets done about it and players and others find it acceptable.

:thup: