Arsenal 7 - 3 Newcastle United - 29/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

f***ing Alvin Martin got a hat-trick :lol:

Martin Thomas dropped a cross into his own net for the 2nd West Ham goal.  :lol:

Christ- I remember a toon fan running on the pitch at Carlisle once to have a go at him for something similar. :lol:

Christ- I remember a toon fan running on the pitch at Carlisle once to have a go at him for something similar. :lol:

Was Roeder playing against West Ham?  I seem to remember him or somebody else back heeling into our net.

Was Roeder playing against West Ham?  I seem to remember him or somebody else back heeling into our net.

not sure- tbh- but it was certainly during Roeders spell here

So, I didn't get to watch the match, but for those who did: Did this match have the air of the "Liverpool 5-1 NUFC" of our relegation season? That clear marker that people were about to jump ship and that nothing was going to stop us going down?

So, I didn't get to watch the match, but for those who did: Did this match have the air of the "Liverpool 5-1 NUFC" of our relegation season? That clear marker that people were about to jump ship and that nothing was going to stop us going down?

We pegged them back 3 times but then Pardew subbed Bigi for Shola and our shape went to hell and they blitzed us mercilessly.

no

Definitely not