Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Seriously hoping for a great Shola performance and goal. He deserves it now :lol:

This is all set up for him to have a stormer, I'm very aware of that. You can always count on Heitinga for a mistake, too.

Dude, I appreciate the sentiments, but there's no silver lining anywhere at the moment :lol:

Your team feel like Barcelona with our injuries, inept manager, transfer saga's, and rock bottom morale.

Barcelona... Hmm....

:mou:

Wonder why David Pleat isn't managing anymore  ??

BBC Radio 5 live pundit David Pleat:

"I think Shola Ameobi is a really improved player and he may cement his place in the side. Newcastle may go for Loic Remy to replace Demba Ba but it will be difficult for them because a lot of defenders respected the pairing of Ba and Papiss Cisse."

Seriously hoping for a great Shola performance and goal. He deserves it now :lol:

This is all set up for him to have a stormer, I'm very aware of that. You can always count on Heitinga for a mistake, too.

Dude, I appreciate the sentiments, but there's no silver lining anywhere at the moment :lol:

Your team feel like Barcelona with our injuries, inept manager, transfer saga's, and rock bottom morale.

It's definitely not a case of nice sentiments, tbh. I don't agree at all with the implication that we're just going to turn up and win - that's an overestimation of our ability and an underestimation of yours. You have plenty to trouble us and a lot worse teams than the one you're putting out have caused us problems this season. We're not at all that hard to get at.

Expecting a very tough game and a win would be an excellent result. This can easily go either way.

442 then Shola can set it up for Cisse.

4-3-3 with Shola up front then we may as well go home now.

Of course I speak like this with secret hopes Ameobi plays like he does against the Mackems and we actually do well as a team but I doubt it.

Barcelona... Hmm....

:mou:

Phil Busquets.

#NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #EFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Santon; Tiote, Anita; Cisse, Marveaux, Obertan; Shola Ameobi. #BPL

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110623112920/uncyclopedia/images/f/f3/Freak-out-gif.gif