Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Original game plan? Did they have dress rehearsals? Did Obertan have to memorize his mazy run patterns? What kind of bullshit is this? What happens if you get a last minute injury and have to shuffle things around?

Absolute stupidity from Pardew. I pray to fuck he's proven right, as we need these 3 pts more than anything at the moment.

Well then, there you have it. Ba wasn't dictating to Pardew that he wanted to play central all along afterall. It's this thick as pig s*** manager that wants it this way.

He better make me eat a ton of humble pie because if he loses this game there will be hell on.

From a self preservation point of view it's a crazy decision, he's just put all the pressure on himself, he must feel he's untouchable. The man management of Cisse, if he plays out on the wing as we expect, is going to be a bigger issue now too !!

Guest ItalianMagpie

To be fair to Pardew he's clearly trained since Arsenal based on Ba starting, so this is no real surprise. He wouldn't change everything at the last minute. Disappointing yes, but not surprising.

Well he doesn't need to change EVERYTHING, he just needs to play Cissè in his natural role. Is it that difficult now that Ba won't whine anymore?

To be fair to Pardew he's clearly trained since Arsenal based on Ba starting, so this is no real surprise. He wouldn't change everything at the last minute. Disappointing yes, but not surprising.

Well he doesn't need to change EVERYTHING, he just needs to play Cissè in his natural role. Is it that difficult now that Ba won't whine anymore?

As I keep saying, I don't disagree. Just pointing out that making last minute changes to the preparation like that just isn't Pardew's way. He's made the most like-for-like swap that he can with Ba unavailable to keep everything else intact.

The other factor is Shola being told he can't go to the ACoN. Pardew's probably feeling pretty guilty about that and starting him tonight to try and curry favour to a seemingly influencial member of the dressing room.

@NUFCOfficial: #NUFC (4-2-3-1) v #EFC: Krul; Perch, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Santon; Tiote, Anita; Cisse, Marveaux, Obertan; Shola Ameobi. #BPL

If that's 4-4-2, it's just about forgiveable.

If it's 4-3-3, which the semicolons seem to denote, and Cisse is on the wing, then Pardew has lost any semblence of support that I had for him. Disgusting. Utterly disgusting.

Seriously hoping for a great Shola performance and goal. He deserves it now :lol:

This is all set up for him to have a stormer, I'm very aware of that. You can always count on Heitinga for a mistake, too.

We have non footballer Willo back so can only expect punts upfield from the back. That is why we need a big man up front, however Shola is only good for 20mns at the end as sub so we are doomed IMO.

Seriously hoping for a great Shola performance and goal. He deserves it now :lol:

This is all set up for him to have a stormer, I'm very aware of that. You can always count on Heitinga for a mistake, too.

Aye. That and that as well, yes. :lol:

The other factor is Shola being told he can't go to the ACoN. Pardew's probably feeling pretty guilty about that and starting him tonight to try and curry favour to a seemingly influencial member of the dressing room.

Even Pardew can't be that thick.

Dude, I appreciate the sentiments, but there's no silver lining anywhere at the moment :lol:

Your team feel like Barcelona with our injuries, inept manager, transfer saga's, and rock bottom morale.