Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Guest firetotheworks

Avec! Honestly haven't seen that since the makems had their Avec kit, I just assumed they didn't exist anymore.

That's a very good top tbh.

Avec! Honestly haven't seen that since the makems had their Avec kit, I just assumed they didn't exist anymore.

I think Bradford are their only major club

They make darlington's kits and a lot of lower none league and pub team kits though in the Durham area

They make darlington's kits and a lot of lower none league and pub team kits though in the Durham area

Don't like the tight sleeves, would never fit me at all. Nice colours otherwise, always thought of Bradford as Claret/Gold though.

Don't like the tight sleeves, would never fit me at all. Nice colours otherwise, always thought of Bradford as Claret/Gold though.

That's the away top

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2017/07/06/133955917_PA_Wycombe-Wanderers-New-Goalkeeper-Kits-Handout-Photo-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqXDKPjk80iF35_MRbqSy8cOtsosMUopNtz5-CgK_oxwg.jpg

Keeper looks like a dinnerlady in the away garb.