Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Nice £65 red T-shirt there.

What do you want them to do :lol: people were going crazy about those Umbro England kits years ago which was essentially a white T-shirt. i think it looks good. Nothing flash

20 hours ago, deejeck said:

Looks like it's based on the No Smoking shirt they had in the mid-eighties.  Stripes are a bit too wide for me, but I still quite like it.

If we were to change crest, I’d want us to go back to the 80s one in a similar way to this.

Might be alone on this but I actually prefer kits with sponsors on. Now obviously some of the sponsors are garish and jar horribly with some kits/colours however the majority don't.

To me, football kits look very strange on the eye without a sponsor. Even if it's just a charity or something like " Visit Country X " I'd much rather have it there than not.

8 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Might be alone on this but I actually prefer kits with sponsors on. Now obviously some of the sponsors are garish and jar horribly with some kits/colours however the majority don't.

To me, football kits look very strange on the eye without a sponsor. Even if it's just a charity or something like " Visit Country X " I'd much rather have it there than not.

If a kit doesn’t have a sponsor they’re great. I find them odd when they do have one but you see them without (like the kids ones). 

On 01/07/2022 at 21:15, 54 said:

Last pic. Wanking to the nice look of his shirt for the seaaon and his mate tells him to calm his nuts coz they're playing under Steve cabbagehead Bruce.

Edited by nufcjb