Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Says a lot about the country that I still can't buy that purple England anthem jacket.

God forbid I want to wear piece of clothing in honour of those who won the wars that we can chalk up as wins.

My aunt & uncle are coming over from Canada either in May, or in June. My aunty is from here, but my uncle has Scottish ancestry, so supports Scotland. So I thought I’d get them a shirt each, you know one of the previous ones on sale. No such luck.

So for the first time ever I went on DH Gate, I thought ok, might get myself an England shirt whilst I’m at it.

They came today, and although they have yet to pass a wash test, if I picked it up from JD Sports I wouldn’t question it.

Fakes, if they really are fakes and not just nabbed off the production line, have came along way since those absolute horrendous efforts in Tunisia circa 2007.

14 hours ago, Stifler said:

My aunt & uncle are coming over from Canada either in May, or in June. My aunty is from here, but my uncle has Scottish ancestry, so supports Scotland. So I thought I’d get them a shirt each, you know one of the previous ones on sale. No such luck.

So for the first time ever I went on DH Gate, I thought ok, might get myself an England shirt whilst I’m at it.

They came today, and although they have yet to pass a wash test, if I picked it up from JD Sports I wouldn’t question it.

Fakes, if they really are fakes and not just nabbed off the production line, have came along way since those absolute horrendous efforts in Tunisia circa 2007.

I dare say the Chinese are making more money selling them on DHGate than their contracts with Adidas etc, where they probably get less than a fiver per shirt.

I've got 5 or 6 from DHGate, several washes and all going strong.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Karjala said:

I dare say the Chinese are making more money selling them on DHGate than their contracts with Adidas etc, where they probably get less than a fiver per shirt.

I've got 5 or 6 from DHGate, several washes and all going strong.

Aye, I tried one on, and it’s a bit tight, but alright, more of the athletic look, although how athletic you can look in a XXL is open for debate.

Edited by Stifler

6 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, I tried one on, and it’s a bit tight, but alright, more of the athletic look, although how athletic you can look in a XXL is open for debate.

Not sure if anyone else does this, but I legit read/imagine Stifler as Stifler on this board.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Very smart, wasn't aware Reebok were still a thing as far as football kits go.

Why can't Nike do a good sleeve seam, for a few years they had that horrible curve design, and now that have that weird straight line below the collar. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Inspired by Rome '84 apparently 

IMG_2538.jpeg

The pin stripes don't even line up FFS. Would get on my tits, that

27 minutes ago, toon25 said:

The size of the badge and shirt sponsor [emoji38]

fucking hate this new big adidas logo. Hate it on ours too.

Posted (edited)
On 30/04/2024 at 16:09, Kid Icarus said:

Adidas's potential kits for this season look absolutely honking across the board tbh. What a time to switch. :lol:

I was thinking the same (about us, I mean).

I genuinely haven't seen a single new Adidas kit in the leaks that has not been at worst absolutely horrific, and at best totally mediocre. 

Edited by brummie

6 hours ago, brummie said:

I genuinely haven't seen a single new Adidas kit in the leaks that has not been at worst absolutely horrific, and at best totally mediocre. 

Juventus%2024-25%20Home%20Kit%20Leaked%2

18 hours ago, brummie said:

Are there any mock ups based on leaks of your kit?